Back From Vacation

The sun had already set and Chase was just laying on his own bean bag, waiting for Ryder to call him. Chase checked the time and it read to be 12:15 AM. It has passed midnight and the pups still haven't returned yet. Chase had a smile on his face the whole time, sure, he was happy that Ryder and the pups were returning, especially Skye, but Chase had also made a somewhat friendship with their arch-nemesis.

Just then, Chase's pup-tag began to ring and Chase excitedly picked it up.

"Hello?" Chase said.

"Hey Chase, how're you holding up?" Ryder asked

"I'm doing fine, where are you?" Chase asked.

"We're still on the train, we might arrive at the train station in about twenty or ten minutes, I'm not really sure." Ryder said.

"Really? That's great. I'll be on my way." Chase said and ended the call and quickly ran towards the elevator and went down.

When the elevator reached the basement, Chase saw Robo Dog there, not doing anything but playing fetch with itself.

"Alright, Robo Dog. They're about to be here soon, let's get the Paw Patroller rolling!" Chase said and Robo Dog barked and both dogs ran towards their truck.

Robo Dog sat on his usual driver's seat while Chase decided to sit where Ryder usually would and without wasting time, Robo Dog started the truck and it revved up.

"Alright, let's go!" Chase happily cheered along with Robo Dog barking and the Paw Patroller was now driving towards the train station.

With Skye

Skye was looking out in the window of the train, looking at the trees and a couple of buildings quickly passing by. She was really tired from hanging out with her family and she couldn't stop smiling. Hanging out with her friends and their families was even more fun. She decided to get some time to herself while the other pups and Ryder were talking or playing some games.

"Hey, how's it going'?"

Skye turned and smiled at the sight of Everest grinning at her.

"Hey Ev', I'm doing good. You?" Skye asked back.

"I'm doing great. Mind if I join ya'?" Everest asked.

"No, not all." Skye said with a smile and Everest sat across from her.

"Man, I love that we're going back to Adventure Bay, but I already miss my family." Everest said with a chuckle, making Skye laugh along with her.

"Same goes for me. But I do like helping people a lot, that's really fun." Skye said and Everest nodded her head in agreement.

"This has gotta be one of the most fun hangouts I've ever had." Everest said.

"I agree. I didn't expect ALL of us to hangout though, It was crazy but super fun." Skye said and Everest laughed.

"Yeah...although...not everyone was there." Everest said, having her voice drop a little bit and Skye only looked at her.

"I mean, I wasn't the only one. I kind of feel bad for not bringing Chase with us." Everest said with a sad tone and hearing his name, Skye slightly gasped and looked out the window with a bit of a sad expression.

"Y-You're probably right. I never actually thought about it. To be honest, a couple days ago, we kind of got into an argument." Skye sighed and Everest's ears perked.

"Really? About what?" Everest asked.

"Well, before we left, my helicopter was broken and Ryder needed to run to the gear shop while Chase offered to help me out. I told him to press on the breaks and he pressed the complete opposite of it. That's when I kind of yelled at him." Skye said and Everest was surprised.