Past Of Traumatization

At the Lookout, the delivery guy was finished moving the boxes over to the Paw Patroller and faced Ryder once again.

"Again, thank you so much." Ryder thanked the delivery man as he only chuckled.

"Don't worry. Besides, It's a pleasure to help you out. I couldn't thank you enough for saving Adventure City. That place is like home to me." He said and picked up a large bag and handed it over to Ryder.

"When I found out I'd be visiting the Paw Patrol, I figured I could thank you guys, personally, by bringing you pup treats for everyone here." He said with a grin while the pups had stars in their eyes and their parents grinned at the kindness of the man, and Ryder gracefully smiled at him and happily took the bag.

"Thank you so much. Hey, would you like to come in?" Ryder offered and the driver seemed hesitant.

"U-Uh, are you sure? I won't be interrupting anything, will I?" The driver asked and Ryder laughed a little at that question.

"Of course not, come in." Ryder said and led the driver inside the Lookout.

With Chase

Chase was still making his way back to the Lookout, he got as far as walking through the bridge that Ryder and the pups would usually pass first for missions. But this whole time, he had a true smile on his face as he kept thinking about how much fun he had at Foggy Bottom. He never thought those types of people would make him feel that way, but it was possible. But he didn't complain about it though.

Chase quickly made his way back to the Lookout upon seeing the truck driving up the usual bridge they would usually pass. Chase finally made it back to the Lookout, where he saw Ryder walking out of the Lookout, as he was going to get something.

Ryder noticed Chase walking up to them and happily greeted him.

"Welcome back, Chase."

"Hey, Ryder. So what's going on?" Chase asked as he glanced at the red car.

"Well, I ordered some food and some other supplies for the Road trip to Adventure City, the delivery guy has already moved everything into the Paw Patroller." Ryder explained.

"Oh? Why is his truck still here?" Chase asked, figuring that after he had done his job, he would go back to helping with other deliveries.

"Well he brought us a gift since we helped out Adventure City a lot, so he's just inside, talking with the other pups I assume." Ryder said and Chase slightly smiled at him.

"Cool. I'll go say hi." Chase said as he walked past Ryder and walked inside the Lookout.

Inside, Chase saw the group of dogs grouped around a man who was talking with the pups, they heard the door open and all turned towards Chase who was walking up to them with a smile, along with Ryder following behind him.

"Oh! Hey Chase." Kushina was the first to greet him.

"Hi. I heard that the delivery guy was here so is that him?" Chase reverted his eyes to the man and the man faced Chase with a smile.

"Yeah, that's-"

Suddenly, the pups saw both Chase and the man freeze like ice. They both stared at each other with their mouths open agape and wide eyes.

"C-C-Chase?"

Everyone except Chase gasped as they heard the man say Chase's name. Does he know who Chase is? Does Chase know who he is? Both of them neither said anything, but stared at each other in shock. No...no...no...w-what's he...what? Chase stuttered in his mind.

Flash Back

"Oh, you like that mask, huh? Again, I can give you a good deal on it." The man offered, and then noticed the bottle besides Chase.

"Huh, are you running an errand?" The man pointed out and Chase shifted his sight from the mask to the bottle and then back up to the man.

"Wow, your parents really raised a good dog." But the man was met with no response, which left him a little but fazed.

Flash Back Ends

He's not supposed to be here

Flash Back

"Don't believe everything you hear! They don't know anything about my parents. They're all just lies!" Chase yelled, backing away from the man.

"Woah, woah, calm down. There's no point in hiding it." The man tried to calm him down, but Chase wasn't having any of it.

"I'M NOT HIDING ANYTHING!" Chase yelled and ran off, leaving the man stunned.

Flash Back Ends

"Chase?" Ryder said in a worried tone as he kneeled down as he saw that Chase began to shake a little bit, in disbelief and...fear?

Flash Back

I'm glad to see you alive." He said in a calm, but trusting tone of voice, which this time, Chase felt like he could trust him.

"You did good, enduring everything. Don't worry," Chase then looked up with no emotion, "All of this will stop soon. I promise." Jamison said, and patted Chase's head one more time and got back up and unchained all four of his legs.

Flash Back Ends

Chase's breathing increased, memories came like a tidal wave.

Flash Back

"Trust me, I did my best to try and find you. But thanks to the internet, I was able to find you." Jamison grinned at him, answering Chase before he could ask.

Then, Chase looked and saw the worker coming from the back and behind the counter, handing Jamison some papers.

"And there you go, you've adopted him." The worker behind the counter said and Chase gasped as he looked up at Jamison again.

"Y-You're adopting me?" Chase asked and Jamison kneeled down to him, he was able to get a good look of the German Shepherd scars which made him frown, but he looked back at Chase's eyes.

"I need you to trust me on this, okay?" He asked in the most confident and hopeful voice, he also had a warm smile that made Chase trust him. After everything that he did, Chase, in a long time, formed a smile.

"Okay, I trust you." Chase said and Jamison laughed and patted the dog's head.

Flash Back Ends

"This can't be happening." Chase said between breaths, confusing the other dogs and Ryder. The man slowly rose up from his seat, but still stared at Chase in disbelief.

Flash Back

"Y-You tricked me?" Chase stuttered in disbelief. Without a word, the man picked Chase up and both of them went into the elevator. The man pressing the floor button, they were now being lifted down to the floor. The entire lift was silent, Chase was still in a shock of disbelief, and when the elevator reached down, Jamison wasted no time getting back inside his vehicle and sat in the passenger seat that confused Chase.

"So how'd it go dear?"

Chase looked at the side of the passenger seat and saw a woman, looking at Jamison.

"Sorry honey, but the deal was off." Jamison explained. The fact that Jamison called her "honey" and she called him "dear" made Chase assume that she was his wife.

"So, what're we gonna do with it?" His wife asked, as she looked towards Chase who had his ears down.

"Sorry, but if we can't make the deal, he's worthless to me now."

Flash Back Ends

A couple of tears began forming in Chase's eyes which shocked the pups and the parents. Ryder calmly stroked his back, trying to calm Chase down. Chase slowly opened his mouth and said the name of the driver who tricked him and abandoned him in Adventure City.

"Jamison?"