The Search Begins

The next day for the pups wasn't a happy one. Due to the events that happened yesterday, their minds were still thinking about their missing German Shepherd. They went to sleep late so they woke up tired and even more depressed. When they opened their eyes, they quickly realized that Chase wasn't there to use his megaphone to wake them up which saddened them even more. No one can imagine how much the pups wanted to hear Chase's voice through that megaphone again.

Everyone walked inside the Lookout while Ryder came down from the top of the elevator and the room was filled with awkward silence.

"Well, I called nearly everyone in Adventure Bay and they said that they haven't seen Chase anywhere around." Ryder spoke up which made them worry even more. Everyone else who were just as worried, knew that they needed to focus on finding the shepherd and when they do, they'll apologize and make amends then.

"He couldn't have gone far, I think we have to look around the town more and check every area." Ace suggested and Ryder agreed.

"Okay, I have a feeling Chase went further away but he shouldn't be too far. Let's all split up. Skye, Ace and Sweetie, you guys fly around and see if you can spot him from the air. Everest, Tundra, Sylvia, Liberty and Ella, you guys will look around the snow mountains. Zuma, you'll search around the waters and beaches while the rest of us will search around town and beyond that. Is that clear?" He asked and everyone agreed which made him smile a little bit.

"Alright, Paw Patrol is on a roll!" Ryder slightly cheered with a little less enthusiasm because the situation he was put in, it made his spirit drop a little bit as everyone else's spirits were dulled. They didn't realize just how much Chase meant to them, even if they didn't know him for that long.

But just before Ryder could leave, Kushina spoke up.

"Hold on a second, Ryder." The boy stopped in his tracks and looked back at Kushina.

"If it's okay, can we talk with our pups for a second?" She asked as Edan, Bella, Spike, Delilah, Dallas, Daisy, Axel, Penny, Rusty, Eve and Blaire walked up behind her with slight frowns on their faces. Marshall, Skye, Rocky, Zuma, Rubble and Everest gulped a little bit as they already knew what they wanted.

Ryder looked between them and the pups and realizing what they wanted to talk about, he nodded in agreement and ran off along with everyone else. Leaving Marshall, Everest, Skye, Rubble, Zuma and Rocky facing their parents who all had frowns on their faces.

"I believe we need to talk to you about something." Spike voiced.

"And it seems you all already know what, huh?" Blaire asked as the pups stared off to the side a little bit.

Foggy Bottom

Helga and the kittens looked around the different rooms of their home, but Chase was nowhere to be found which really began to worry them. But then, Humdinger came out of Chase's old room and when Helga looked towards him, her heart sank as she saw a broken Humdinger holding Kamato's necklace and Kamato's cape that he wore years ago on the other hand.

"The only thing he took was the hoodie." Humdinger sighed as he gently placed the necklace and the cape down on a chair. Just then, both of them heard a meow and looked over at the kitchen island to see the cat version of Chase point down at the table.

Helga walked over and looked down and was surprised to see a tablet with the voicemail app open. Immediately, both Humdinger and Helga wondered if Chase left a voicemail for them. Fearing the worst, they pressed the play button.

"Hey Humdinger and Helga...I know it's...kind of weird of me leaving a voicemail, I would've written a note but...I don't have hands, haha." They heard Chase's voice chuckle a little bit with the joke which made them sadly chuckle a little bit.