The Overlord

Ryder and the pups have parked at the exact tower where Chase told them where the Overlord would be. The sky turned dark by the time they arrived, but the towers shined a light blue, making the sight beautiful.

"So this is where the Overlord would be, huh?" Rocky asked as every other pup jumped out of their vehicles.

"Yeah. This must be it." Ryder confirmed and Chase walked up and sat next to the ten year old boy.

"So, what do you wanna do?" Chase asked, wondering how they're gonna confront the Overlord.

"We have to remember, this guy is behind all of those incidents so we have to be really cautious." Ryder said and the pups nodded back and walked inside the towers into the main lobby of the building. Ryder walked up to one of the workers.

"May I help you?" She asked and Ryder pointed at his badge, confirming that he was with the Paw Patrol.

"My name is Ryder, can we speak to Mr. Lincoln Krull?" Ryder asked, hoping that she would know the name.

"You mean our boss? Sure, just take the elevator down to the right and go all the way up, you'll meet him there. He may look a little odd, but don't worry, he's a really nice man." She explained with a cheerful smile and Ryder nodded his head in a thankful manner and walked off, having the rest of the pups and their parents follow behind.

While walking towards the elevator, Chase couldn't help but think about those women's words about Mr. Lincoln Krull being a good guy. Do these people know that he's a crime lord or not? Chase wondered, questioning if these people are on board with the Overlords doings.

Everybody then got in the elevator and Ryder pressed the final floor button and the doors closed and now the elevator lifted them up towards the Overlord. The small room was filled with suspense. They pups could feel the tension rising each time they passed a floor. It took about a couple minutes until the Paw Patrol finally arrived at the top of the floor.

The elevator opened and everybody walked in.

They observed the room. A lot of windows filled the walls and the ceiling was fancy with blue lighting. It was a surprisingly big room, but at the end of the other side was a large business desk with a large chair, facing it's back towards them. Even though they couldn't see it, the pups felt a presence hiding behind that chair.

"We're here to see Mr. Lincoln Krull." Ryder spoke up, making sure he stood in front of the pups.

Suddenly, a deep voice spoke up, coming from the chair.

"Well now...it's nice of you to drop by, Ryder." And the chair turned and the pups could see what the Overlord looked like.

He has pale skin with silver hair. His entire body was big, as well was his black suit that he wore. Even though he was a businessman, the frown on his face was intimidating. His aura gave off an evil and heavy feel. As if this man was physically invincible. His frown on his face seemed like it was frozen as the wrinkles on his face made it even more intimidating.

"I am Krull Morgan Lincoln. But you can just call me Lincoln." He stated, not having that frown leave his face.

"So you're the Overlord." Chase stated and Lincoln looked over at the German Shepherd and the first thing that grabbed his attention was the necklace that dangled off the pup's neck. Lincoln squinted his eyes a little bit, but his facial expression didn't change.

"My whole life, I go by many names. And that is one of them. So what brings you to my office." He said, keeping his position on his seat.

"We know that you're behind those incidents with Carson and Ruben." Everest called out and Lincoln sighed.