Water Battle

Chase and Zuma were carrying the last few carriers towards the truck while Captain Turbot was counting off each of the boxes. Chase and Zuma finally placed the last few boxes inside the truck and watched Captain Turbot check things off on his clipboard.

"Alright pups, that's everything. Thanks for help." Captain Turbot thanked with a thumbs up and both pups smiled and suddenly heard another boat pull up. They looked back and saw a familiar pirate ship pulling up to the docs and they saw an average height adult with pale skin and faint freckles, with red hair in a ponytail tied with a red string and green eyes. He's dressed in a black pirate's hat with a gold treasure chest and crossbones symbol on it, and a red bandanna underneath his hat, along with a tan-orange coat with gold trimming covering a black shirt with gray trimming, fastened together with a black belt with a gold buckle and blue pants with a gold stripe and brown boots with two straps.

"You've gotta be-" Chase started.

"-Kidding me." Zuma finished.

"Argh! There they are!" Sid pointed out as he did his usual pirate pose.

"Seriously, why is he here?" Zuma asked and Chase slightly growled. Another day and another bad guy to bother them?

Flash Back

"Hold on, so you're saying that as long as me and the team keep fighting crime, you're gonna make more super-villains like Carson and Ruben?" Chase asked and Lincoln turned around.

"Now you're getting the point. Except, there was one flaw in that sentence," Lincoln stated and Chase looked at him in confusion. "It's not you and the teams. It's just you." He stated and Chase was left speechless.

Flash Back Ends

So he hired Sid this time, huh? Chase thought.

"Argh! Arrby, get on deck, we're here!" Sid commanded and a Dachshund came out, he was similar to Liberty but has darker brown fur and has amber-hazel eyes and has a red and white striped cap, and a black shirt with ripped white sleeves and red and purple trim. His shirt has gold buttons, and his pup-tag is also gold and held by a red collar and he also carries a treasure chest on his back.

"Now! You...!" Sid pointed directly at Captain Turbot.

"Hand me those boxes of seafood and ingredients!" He demanded, confusing the three pups.

"What!? No way!" Captain Turbot denied in a worried tone while Zuma and Chase kept their glare at him.

"What do you want with those boxes anyway?" Chase asked.

"Mind your own business! Argh! If you won't hand them to me right this second, I'll take it myself!" Sid threatened.

"As if!" Zuma responded as both him and Chase got into a stance, ready to defend Captain Turbot and the truck. Sid growled and turned to Arrby.

"Argh, Arrby! Set up the canons!" Sid said as he pointed his finger at the Sky.

"Aye, Aye, Mr. Sid Sir!" Arrby obeyed and began setting up the canons.

"Oh no you don't! Zuma! Follow me!" Chase said as he began running towards the Pirate ship, along with Zuma following him.

"Right behind ya'!"

Both Chase and Zuma were going to attempt to get on the ship and stop him, but right before they could jump, a wave of fire was shot towards them.

"LOOK OUT!" Chase yelled as he quickly stopped and tackled Zuma, causing both of them to jump back, nearly dodging the fire. Both of them got back up and stared in shock.

"What happened?" Zuma asked.

"Fire?" Chase wondered. Both were confused on where the fire came from, but then they looked up at Sid and saw another familiar person walking up and standing next to the pre-adult teen, with the same smug look on his face.

"Butch!?" Both of them said.

"That's right! Now it's time to get some payback after everything you did in Adventure City!" Butch said and quickly pointed one of his gauntlets which extended out a blaster and quickly shot a blast of fire towards the pups, to which they dodged by jumping to the side.

Gauntlets that can shoot fire!? Since when did these two team up together? Chase wondered, but then realized something. Of course, why is that even a big surprise anymore Chase growled, already knowing that the Overlord was behind this.

"Lemme guess, the Overlord gave those to you?" Chase called out as he looked at the gauntlets and Butch presented them like it was a fashion.

"Yep, he did!" He confirmed.

"And he hired you too?" Chase then looked at Sid who also smiled.

"Argh! He promised to pay me in great amounts of treasure!" Sid also confirmed. Okay so we've got a got that can shoot fire and an annoying pirate and his pet. Chase studied the situation. Chase then looked over at Zuma.

"Zuma, get yourself and Captain Turbot outta here." Chase said and Zuma looked at him like he was crazy.

"What? No way dude, I'm not gonna leave you alone with these guys." Zuma replied.

"Sid is after those boxes, I'll hold them back while you help Captain Turbot." Chase said and saw that Zuma hesitated on the idea.

"Look, I'll be fine. If I can handle guys like Ruben and Duke, I'll be able to give these guys a run for their money." Chase said with a convincing smirk. He obviously didn't mention Carson because nobody except himself and Lincoln knows about.

"Alright dude, but as soon as I get him to safety, I'm coming back to help you." Zuma said and Chase nodded and watched as Zuma ran towards the truck and then the German Shepherd looked back at the three.

Just then, Chase saw blue fire shooting right towards him.

"Woah!" Chase yelled as he ducked and saw the fire retreat and saw Butch evilly smirking.

"You know, they say that blue fire is hotter than red fire." Butch said as his gauntlets began radiating blue fire which surprised Chase, of course technology was getting more advanced, but it was also getting more dangerous.

"Is that an Oscar with my name on it?" Chase joked as he stared at the gauntlets, surrounded by blue fire. "I mean hey, I would choose Emmy rewards but I'm also not in blue so...meh." Chase shrugged and ran towards the Pirate ship once again, only having one thought in mind.

Time to make these guys walk the plank!