Wild Cat

Everyone stared at the cat member of the Paw Patrol, all except for Tundra who stared at him with slight confusion.

"W-Wild Cat? Where did you come from?" Chase asked in a shocked tone and Wild Cat grinned at him.

"Well, it's been some time since I visited. I figured I'd drop by for the holiday-" Wild Cat was then interrupted with a slight gasp as he stared at Chase. Taking in his new look. His messy hair, the black hoodie and the new facial expression. He looked way too different to recognize.

"Woah, you've changed." He pointed out and Chase chuckled.

"Hehe, I get that a lot." He said and Tundra walked up next to the police pup.

"Uh, sorry, but who is he?" The Husky asked

"Oh, Tundra. This is Wild Cat, he's the first cat member of the Paw Patrol," Chase introduced and the shepherd faced the orange cat, "Wild Cat, this is Tundra. She's a snow rescue pup as well on the team." He introduced and Wild Cat and Tundra faced each other.

"Nice to meet ya'" Both of them grinned and then the cat member faced the Ruff-Ruff Pack.

"Wait, how did you know we were here?" Gasket asked.

"Oh, I was walking around town and I was gonna visit the Lookout, but when I saw you guys speeding through the roads and I saw Chase and Tundra follow you, I decided to come along." He shrugged.

"Does that mean you know the way outta this forest?" Dwayne asked and Wild Cat nodded his head up and down with a huge smile.

"Okay, well we better get back as soon as we can before Ryder finds out you're missing." Tundra said as she looked over to Chase which caused confusion among Wild Cat and the Ruff-Ruff pack.

"Huh? Why?" Hubcap asked.

"Oh, I have the flu." Chase said and that sentence made everyone except Tundra back away a little bit, which caused the German Shepherd to groan.

"I'm feeling better now, Katie and Ryder just suggested that I'd stay in the Lookout." Chase said.

"So what're you doing out here?" Wild Cat asked.

"I'll explain later, let's just get out of here." Chase said and motioned Wild Cat to lead the way.

Adventure Bay

Chase, Wild Cat, Tundra, Gasket, Hubcap and Dwayne were all running as fast as they could to the Lookout. None even wasted time taking a break or talking. Chase and Tundra were especially hurrying to get back.

After a few minutes of running, everyone made it to the driveway of the Lookout. They stopped to take a quick breather before they entered. Chase kept his eyes closed while he kept breathing in and out, but when he looked back up, his eyes widened.

Oh no He thought as he saw all of the lights turned on in the Lookout and all of the pup-houses and other vehicles were parked. Tundra also looked up and also began worrying.

"Uh oh." She muttered and both of them gulped and with the others behind the two, they walked in.

The doors slid open and the five pups and the cat were greeted with Ryder crossing his arms and Katie with her hands on her hips. Both of them had a look of disappointed and irritated expressions. Everybody else stood behind, also giving them emotionless expressions. But then their looks changed when they saw Wild Cat and the Ruff-Ruff Pack stood behind them.

"Wild Cat?" Rocky almost shouted out and the kitten just smiled back.

"Hey, what's up guys? Hey Ryder!" Wild Cat greeted a surprised Ryder.

"Hey, Wild Cat, I didn't know you were in town." He said which caused the cat member to chuckle.

"I was actually on my way here." He said.

"Okay, but what're they doing here?" Marshall then pointed at the Ruff-Ruff Pack who also glanced at them with a bit of worried expressions. Ryder then turned back to Chase and Tundra with a frown on his face.

"You two, come up to the Lookout." Ryder said in a stern tone and Chase and Tundra looked at each other with worried glances and looked back at Ryder who was standing in the elevator, waiting for the two to join him.

Chase and Tundra walked past the pups and Chase glanced over at Kushina and Edan who looked at the police pup with worried but disappointed frowns on their faces.

Those two looks for some reason pained the shepherd. For a quick second, Chase stopped and looked up at the two Dalmatians.

"Mom..Dad...I-" Chase tried to explain, but was cut off.

"We think you should go with Ryder." Kushina said in a calm tone, but it didn't come, it was more like a stern, but also disappointed tone as well which broke the small pup.

"I...I..." Chase tried to speak again, but couldn't find the words to do so. But this time, Edan interrupted him.

"Chase...just go." He said in the same tone as Kushina's, which broke his heart even more.

Flash Back

A few coins have been dropped on the table by a young Chase. He then stared at his parents' expressions, which were emotionless.

Silence filled them, and Chase was getting uncomfortable before he heard a sigh from his father.

"Go to your room." He said.

"I...I...I'm sorry. I promise to get more tomorrow." Chase said, almost breaking down in tears as he could see and hear the disappointment from his parents.

"I think you should just go." His Mom then said in a stern voice.

"Mom...Dad...I-" Chase tried to explain himself, but his father cut him off.

"Just go..." He said in a much more stern voice this time which caused him to wince and finally turned his back and used his four legs to walk over to his room.

Flash Back Ends

Chase looked back up at Edan and Kushina who still had their disappointed looks and Chase slowly turned away from them and walked towards the elevator. He would feel himself wanting to break and cry. But he kept it. Well, who can blame them? Chase sadly chucked in his own thoughts. It's my fault anyway.

Now, he was going to have a serious talk with the leader.