Aftermath

The next day has come and word has spread about everything that happened at the park. Chase returned from the fight, quickly placing his outfit and his pup-tag back on and threw himself to bed and slept for the rest of the night.

While everyone was awake, down in the main room of the Lookout, Ryder was speaking to the officers over his pup-pad. Everyone waited for Ryder to come down, while they watched over Chase who looked like he hadn't changed that much yet.

Katie was taking his temperature and lightly smiled, Marshall noted it and spoke up:

"Well? How is he?" The worried Dalmatian asked and Katie looked over to him.

"His temperature has gotten better. It's slow, but he's making progress." Katie said with a cheerful smile, earning the same thing from the rest of the dogs and humans. Just then, Ryder came down riding down the elevator and walked up to the group.

"So? What'd they say?" Jake asked and Ryder scratched the back of his head.

"They say they couldn't see who took down those guys. They assume it was that mysterious dog that took down Claw and Sparks while we were at Adventure City." Ryder concluded, making everyone look at each other.

"Well what I wanna know is why the ten of them were here in the first place." Edan said in a worried but also irritated tone. Having super villains like those can cause serious damage, and Edan was worrying for the safety of everyone in the room right now, especially his family.

"He's right, stuff like this can't keep happening." Charlie agreed, also worrying for the safety of his family as well.

"I understand. From what I've been told, they're being sent back to the Adventure City Prison." Ryder informed them, hoping knowing that they're being sent far away will calm them down, which it did.

"Well, at least that's good." Carlos sighed.

"Wait, about that mysterious dog, the police say they couldn't identify who it was?" Princess asked and Ryder nodded. The pups began wondering who this mysterious dog was.

"By the size they described, they think it was actually a pup who took them all down." Ryder then mentioned.

"But how can a single pup take down a whole team of ten super villains?" Rocky asked, obviously thinking that it was impossible.

Chase was laying down, with the blanket over him, breathing in and out. He felt terrible. The fight from last night drained lots of his energy, and it brought more pain to his body. But luckily, Katie said he was getting better, but he only felt worse.

But he still overheard their conversation, and he smiled inside. Heh, they really have no clue Chase silently laughed inside his mind. He was glad they didn't figure out that it was him. But he knew that the Overlord had caused some trouble, even though he took them all down. Adventure Bay may be more cautious now, these sudden attacks have been coming up randomly and it's not okay for them to act like it was nothing.

Chase squinted one of his eyes open to look at Edan and Kushina who were listening to Ryder.

Flash Back

"I don't care what you have to say! As soon as I finish you off! I'll kill those who you love!" Wilson only growled.

"If...If...If that's...the case..." Chase breathed as his sickness was getting to him, Chase pressed one of his paws in his chest, and the German Shepherd looked over to see some parts from Rubens malfunctioning armor.

"Then...I'll have to end this." Chase declared and without hesitating, Chase brought his paw with the blade down...

Flash Back Ends

Suddenly, the German Shepherd felt angry. He never wanted Kushina or Edan to be threatened ever again. He wasn't gonna let the Overlord, or anybody else for that case do what they want. I'll protect them...no matter...what. Chase thought as he slowly fell into his slumber.

Adventure City Petronas Tower

Lincoln has just gotten news about the fight in Adventure Bay, and needless to say, he was impressed. He stared out at the view of the city through the windows. His arms were wrapped by each other, behind his back. He had his usual frown on his face.

"You continue to impress me, pup." The Overlord whispered to himself

"The test is finally over, it's all up to him." Lincoln said once again, referring to Chase. Suddenly, someone walked into the room and because of the reflections of the windows, he was able to see who it was. She worked with the science labs, and one of the labs was associated with the Overlords company.

She has light, dark skin. A ponytail as well and wore round glasses. She also had a lab coat which covered the suspenders she wore along with the light blue buttoned up shirt.

"So, Kendra? What's the result?" He asked and Kendra's face was filled with turmoil, shock and confusion, but also in disbelief.

"T...T...The results came true. I...I can hardly believe it." She said,

Lincoln's frown then turned into a happy, smiling smirk. It's as if he was expecting the answer, but he was glad that the results came out the way they did.

"Heheh, I can." Lincoln said and looked back at the view of the city. His smile turned wider and wider.

"Now I know why. This is amazing news."

With Arya

Arya kept remembering memories from her past, along with Chase in them, even though it was for a few minutes. He was pretty strong. Arya blushed again as she kept remembering the memories from the fight she watched last night.

Seeing Chase in action like that was amazing. But it was more shocking to her of how much he's changed. She couldn't even recognize the same old little pup she met years ago.

Flash Back

"I...I've been working." Chase answered them.

"Seems like you've been working a little too hard." The Bernese Mountain Dog said and pointed at Chase's paw which earned a frown from Chase.

"Hehe. The name's Archie." The Bernese introduced himself coolly and backed up to the two other dogs. "And these are my two friends. The German Shepherd is Lucky, and this is my girlfriend, Arya." Archie introduced the German Shepherd and the Husky.

"I can introduce myself, you know?" Lucky said in a hint of annoyance.

"Haha, well, I might just do it again." Archie said jokingly and Lucky playfully punched him in the shoulder.

"Anyways, what's your name?" Arya asked, looking at Chase.

Silence fell upon them, it was so silent, you can even hear the crickets.

Lucky didn't take his eyes off of the pup and whispered to Archie.

"Uhhh, I don't think he wants to tell us his name."

Flash Back Ends

I have been in a relationship before...Archie Arya repeated the name, but then more questions came up to her mind as she kept thinking about Chase. Now she was thinking about two pups, Chase and Archie.

I found you Chase, but now...where are you...Archie?