Skye And Tundra

Chase and Wild cat walked out of the Lookout after Katie checked his temperature and the cat member led Chase outside.

"So, what is it?" The German Shepherd asked, wondering why he wanted him to come outside.

"Well, it's been a while since we've hung out a little bit, so what do you say?" Wild cat grinned. Chase hesitated a little bit on the offer. Remembering the talk he recently heard, he didn't really want to hang out with anyone, but the German Shepherd considered the cat to be one of his best friends and besides, it wasn't like the kitten agreed with everything the others have said, most likely due to pressure.

"Sure, doesn't sound bad." He shrugged which made Wild cat grin and began walking down the walkway.

"C'mon! I wanna head to the park!" He said and ran down while Chase just smiled and ran down after him.

With Skye

Skye and Tundra walked along the sidewalks of Adventure Bay with awkward silence filling in between them, but soon enough, Tundra broke it.

"So, what are you gonna get him?" She asked and Skye only looked at her with a bit of confusion.

"Well, you have Chase for Secret Santa, right? What gift are you gonna get him?" The Husky asked and Skye then looked away, seeming to be in some turmoil.

"Well...I..." She stuttered. The Cockapoo didn't even feel like getting him a gift at all, like he even deserved one.

"I don't know." She finally answered which made Tundra frown and sigh and stopped, having Skye stop as well and look at her.

"Look, I know you two aren't on the best of terms. You can ignore him all you want but It won't make a difference," Tundra began as she needed to get some sense into her best friend, "Chase also hasn't said anything to us, much less looked at us. The fact that you guys said that he has been avoiding you guys for the past couple weeks kind of explains that he won't budge at all." Tundra explained.

Skye seemed a little surprised by Tundra's words, but then looked down at the ground. Tundra had a point. Why would Chase suddenly just pay attention when they start ignoring him? It won't make sense at all if he's been doing it for the past couple weeks.

"He's changed. He's not the Chase that we know. If we really cared, we wouldn't be giving up on him." Tundra said and Skye gasped a little bit.

Giving up?

The pink pup looked down at the ground once again. Was she really giving up on him? No, that talk was just a way for Chase to open up to them finally, but...it seemed that it didn't work at all. Much less was it working?

"I...I...I never thought about it like that." Skye said softly which made Tundra's expression soften a little bit.

"Y'know, it's not too late to fix all of this. Christmas is coming up. There's your chance." Tundra said with a cheerful smile while Skye kept frowning but then sighed.

"Y-Yeah, I guess we can look around." Skye agreed which made her best friend smile even more and suddenly smirk.

"Good, cause I have an idea for the perfect Christmas gift?" She said which now made Skye eye her in confusion.

"Follow me." Tundra winked at her and ran off, surprising Skye a little bit, but nonetheless, she followed her.

With Chase

Chase and Wild cat were chasing each other around the park while laughing and just having fun.