𝗬𝗨𝗟𝗘 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞

-AS SOON AS CASSANDRA STEPPED OUT OF THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS, SHE RUSHED TO HER PARENTS, GIVING THEM A HUG. "Mother! Father!" She exclaimed in excitement, smiling when the two chuckled at their daughter's antics. "Where's Scorps?"

"He's at home." Draco replied, taking his daughter's trunk. "Let's apparate home. Hold on to me, Ellie."

Alexandria held onto her husband's hand, then looked at her daughter, who also held onto her hand.

♡︎

After hugging her brother, Cassandra started unpacking in her room with the help of her mother.

"How are classes going?" Alexandria- her mother- asked, tying her black hair into a ponytail and continuing to help her daughter unpack.

The house elves could've unpacked for Cassandra, but the two decided to do it as it seemed like a good time to bond.

"Fine," replied Cassandra, "but something weird happened in divination."

"Oh?" Alexandria raised an eyebrow, intrigued.

"We had to drink tea and read the tea leaves. In my cup, there was a skull, a cross, and a club. Danger in my path. Trials and suffering. An attack."

The woman tensed for a few seconds.

"Theodore says it's rubbish. That divination isn't true. But I just wanted to make sure. He's right, isn't he?"

"Yeah.." nodded Alexandria, giving her a smile. "He's right. Divination is almost never true."

Cassandra frowned immediately. "Almost?"

"Cassie, you've got nothing to worry about. We will protect you. All of us."

"Thank you, mother."

A knock on the door caught the two's attention. "Come in," said Cassandra.

The door opened and in came Draco- her father. "Are you done unpacking?"

"No, dad." The young girl replied, looking at them in disgust when her father kissed her mother on the cheek. "Gross."

Alexandria rolled her eyes fondly, while Draco chuckled.

"Will we go to Slytherin manor soon?"

The woman nodded at her daughter's question. "Yeah. We're going tomorrow."

♡︎

"Scorpius!" frowned Cassandra when her younger brother ripped one of her books on accident.

Scorpius' eyes widened. He looked at her apologetically. "I'm sorry, Cassie."

"Sorry doesn't fix the book, does it?" She huffed, then stopped. "It's fine, Scorps. Mum will just buy me another one."

"Buy you what?" Alexandria asked, walking into the living room and sitting down on the couch- next to her children.

Cassandra pointed to the ripped book nearby. "That book."

"Love?" Draco walked in, looking at his wife. "Why don't we all go out for dinner tonight?"

"Why do you call mum 'love'?" Scorpius asked in confusion.

Draco ruffled his son's hair. "Because she's my love."

"Where will we go?" asked Alexandria, not bothering to hide her smile.

"Anywhere you or the kids want," answered her husband as if it was obvious, sitting down next to her.

"How about you make the choice tonight, dad?" Cassandra suggested, looking at her father.

Draco nodded after a few seconds. "Alright. If that's what you want, Cassie."