𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥

—SUMMER HAD CAME FASTER THAN THEY EXPECTED. Cassandra looked up from the now-empty plate of dinner in front of her, feeling excitement. She was finally back home, which meant no drama for the rest of the month and the few months to come. No Amelia, no Roxanne, no Fabian. Which was pure heaven.

"We're going to the Quidditch world cup, right?" asked Cassandra, looking at her father.

Draco took a sip from his glass of water and nodded. "Yes. We're going with the Zabinis."

"Which means you both have to be on your best behavior," joined in Alexandria as she cut into her steak, glancing at her children.

Scorpius furrowed his eyebrows. "When are we not, mum?"

Draco chuckled at his son. "He's right, love. We honestly couldn't have gotten more well behaved children."

Alexandria smiled. "I know."

"Have you packed for the world cup?" asked Alexandria as she walked into their bedroom, walking over to her husband.

Draco shook his head. "I was too busy searching for a tent to buy."

She nodded understandingly, then bit her lip in thought and looked away.

Noticing this, Draco put a hand on her jaw and made her look at him. "What's wrong, Ellie?"

She let out a sigh. "They'll be alright, right?"

"We'll be with them the whole time." He said reassuringly. "Of course they'll be alright."

Alexandria still seemed unconvinced. "Maybe they should just stay home. Remember what happened to me last time I went—?"

"That happened to you. Don't spoil their fun because you're scared." Draco interrupted her softly, caressing her cheek. "I promise they'll be alright, love. Their biological father loves them. He won't kidnap them."

She let out a small laugh at his little joke. "Fine." She said, looking a little better. "They're going to be okay, then."

He nodded. "They will. Now, I've just got to buy a tent. I don't know which one to choose—"

And as Draco started rambling and pacing about the many different and great tents there were, Alexandria shook her head fondly with a small smile.

Who knew the daughter of the dark lord— the man who couldn't feel— could have an amazing husband whom she loved with all her heart?

"I know it's with you!" Cassandra pointed at her brother, who was running away from her. "Give it to me, Scorpius, or you'll wish you were never born!"

"It's not my fault you forgot where you put it." Scorpius looked offended. "Stop blaming everything on me, Cassie."

"I would've believed that innocent look, but I know you better than that." She scoffed as she walked into his room, earning a 'hey!' from him. She dodged his attempts at trying to push her out.

Cassandra rolled her eyes, pulling her father's old quidditch jersey from under Scorpius' pillow. "Bad place to hide it, Scorpius Slytherin-Malfoy."

The jersey was given to Cassandra after she had seen her mother wear it once and wanted it for herself. Sure, she didn't like quidditch that much, but it didn't mean she didn't like having her father's clothes that were also worn by her mother.

It was something too cute to pass up, in Cassandra's opinion.

Scorpius frowned. "I really want it, Cassie."

"Next time ask instead of stealing it from me." She looked at him, then her face softened. "You'll have it when it fits you, anyway."

"It's big for you, too."

"But it's just so much bigger for you," shrugged the girl. "Just wait a couple of years until I stop wanting it and then you can have it."

Scorpius huffed, watching as she walked out of his room.