𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

—TEN YEARS LATER, CASSANDRA SLYTHERIN-MALFOY WAS MARRIED TO THEODORE. Theodore Slytherin-Malfoy. He left his last name and took Cassandra's proudly. He no longer wanted to be called a Nott.

He gave his heirship to his sister, who wanted it way more than he ever did.

And he married the girl he fell in love with since he was a teenager; Cassandra.

Cassandra giggled when Theodore hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. "Happy anniversary, my love." He said, kissing her all over her face.

She smiled. "Happy anniversary, darling."

"Are you ready?" He asked her, noticing she was, indeed, ready. They were going to dinner. "You look gorgeous."

She did look gorgeous. She had a red dress on and her hair was curled, and she put on some red lipstick.

Meanwhile, he had a black suit on with a red tie.

They looked like the perfect couple.

"Yeah, but I'll grab my purse real quick. You head to the car." She gave him a quick peck, then went into their bedroom and started searching for her purse.

She put her hand in a drawer and frowned when she noticed a letter.

"To, Cassandra.
From, Theodore."

it said.

The letter seemed old. Very old.

She turned it around and opened it, then started reading.

'Dear Cassandra,
I don't know where this letter will reach you, but I hope it will. You've been missing for a few days now. I'm worried. Very worried.

Father says they're all looking for you on the dark lord's orders. But I'm looking for you without orders from anyone. But like everyone else, I am failing to find you.

When they do not find you, they go on with their day. Meanwhile, I search and search. But in the end we're all the same, are we not? We're all looking for you and we're all reaching dead ends.

I need to see you again, Cassandra. But more importantly, I need to know if you're safe. I know that you are not. But I will be hoping you are. I need you to come back safely. There is a lot I need to tell you. Things I haven't told you out of fear. Things I should've told you out of love.

It is you I have always wanted, Cassandra. It is you my heart has always beat for, Cassandra.

I will be looking for you until the end. I have hope. I know you are brave. I know that you can come back.

But I do not know when.
With love,
Theodore.'

She let out a breath and closed her eyes. This was the letter he had written to her when she was kidnapped.

She finally found it and read it.

"Love, what's taking so long— oh." Theodore said when he walked in, noticing what she was holding.

She turned around and looked at him with tears in her eyes. "I love you so much, Theo." She whispered before hugging him tightly.

He immediately hugged his wife back. "I love you so much, Cassandra." He kissed his forehead and started rubbing her back comfortingly.

They stayed that way for a few minutes before pulling away.

Theodore pushed Cassandra's hair behind her ear and smiled. "Now, let's head to dinner for our anniversary, shall we?"

She smiled back.

All was well.

THE END