𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗕𝗢𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦

—WHEN THEY WERE IN THE LIVING ROOM A FEW MINUTES LATER, BOTH OF THE SIBLINGS HOLDING A CUP OF TEA, ALEXANDRIA ASKED, "HOW'S BLAISE?". Harry took a sip from his cup, then answered, "He's good." Then, he looked at his sister. "You're going to Slytherin manor soon, right?"

"Yeah. In a few days probably." Alexandria answered as she stirred her tea. "Aren't you guys coming too?"

"Lia and I are. Blaise isn't. He's going to visit his mother instead," replied Harry. "How's Scorpius doing?"

"Fine," answered Scorpius himself as he walked into the living room, eyes lightning up as soon as he saw his favorite uncle. He rushed into his arms, making Harry let out a fond laugh.

Alexandria's lips turned up into a smile, watching her son and her brother interact.

She looked at the doorway— where Natalia and Cassandra were. They were also walking in. Cassandra went to give her uncle a hug, while Natalia went to give her aunt a hug.

"You look more grown," commented Alexandria as she hugged her niece. "What's the secret?"

Natalia grinned as she pulled away. "Killing people."

The woman's lips parted at the blunt answer, then she shook her head. "Reasonable."

Slytherin manor.

The manor everyone in the wizarding world talked about. The dark lord lived there and so did his inner circle. How couldn't it be talked about?

It was the manor the Slytherin-Malfoy family and the Zabini family (except Blaise) were visiting. Alexandria and Harry's first home.

"That's not how you do it." Cassandra commented when Natalia tried throwing a dagger, but her aim was horrible.

"Daggers aren't my thing." Natalia reminded her cousin as she drank water from a glass she brought with her. Then, she walked out of the room. "Goodluck!"

Cassandra didn't ask what she needed luck for, taking a look around the dagger room instead. Her mother's dagger room, which was now hers. Her hands stopped on one of the daggers— which had diamonds on its handle.

"That used to be your mother's favorite dagger," said a voice.

Cassandra turned around, eyes stopping on her grandfather. "Are these diamonds real?"

Tom nodded as if it was obvious. "Your mother was spoiled," he said with a smile. "Just like she deserves."

She let out a chuckle, shaking her head as she held onto the dagger. "How much did it cost?"

"A lot." Tom merely replied as an answer, then motioned towards the aiming board. "Are you practicing your aim?"

She nodded. "Yeah."

"Keep doing that," advised the man, walking over to her and giving her a box— which she didn't even realize he had in his hand. "Early Yule present," explained Tom when he noticed her confused look.

Cassandra started to open the present, her eyes widening when she realized what it was. "This exists?!" She asked in shock as she held it.

'It' was the Slytherin family dagger.

Tom nodded. "Of course it does."

She rushed into his arms, earning a small laugh from the man as he hugged her back. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!"

"It rightfully belongs to you, Cassie."

"What's going on?" asked Cassandra when she walked into the living room— where everyone else was.

'Everyone' was Bellatrix, Harry, Barty, Sirius, Remus, Mulciber, Rabastan, Rodolphus, Dolohov, Alexandria, Draco, Natalia, and finally, Scorpius.

Scorpius was reading on the couch, not paying them any attention.

Meanwhile, everyone else was around a board game. The ones playing were Sirius, Alexandria, Mulciber, and Barty.

"They're playing Monopoly," grinned Bellatrix excitedly. "Watch and learn, Cassie."

"—you owe me money!" exclaimed Mulciber, pointing a finger at an offender Barty.

"I do not!"

"Actually, you do." Alexandria said, hiding her smirk when Barty groaned and paid Mulciber. "Play fair, Bartemius."

Cassandra shook her head fondly and walked over to Remus, who was also sitting on one of the couches but had his attention on the game. She sat down next to him and asked, "Why aren't you playing?"

"I'm too tired to," replied Remus. "Full moon's soon."

"Oh. I hope you'll feel better soon."