𝗬𝗨𝗟𝗘 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞

—GOING BACK HOME FOR YULE BREAK WAS EXACTLY WHAT CASSANDRA NEEDED. And that's what she got when it was finally time. Stepping off of the train with her brother, Cassandra's face broke into a smile as soon as she saw her parents.

Her mother— ignoring the looks she was getting from everyone else— eyes only on her children with a small smile.

And her father— an arm around Alexandria's hip— also looking at his children with a smile.

"Oh, how I missed you." Alexandria said as soon as both Cassandra hugged her. "I missed you a lot, too." She said when Cassandra pulled away and Scorpius rushed into her arms.

Cassandra hugged her father, finding comfort immediately in her family.

"Let's go home," said Draco after hugging his kids, apparating them all out of there.

"Is your bag unpacked?" asked Alexandria a few hours later when she walked into her daughter's room, looking at the empty suitcase near the door.

Cassandra nodded, busy with unpacking some of her jewelry. "Yeah."

"Scorpius seems to be enjoying Hogwarts," mused the woman, crossing her arms as she looked at her daughter fondly.

Cassandra nodded again. "Yep."

"What's got you so distracted?"

The young girl let out a sigh, stopping with trying to organize the jewelry. "I've been having a bad year," she muttered, glancing at her mother. "Don't look so concerned. I'm fine."

"What's wrong, Cassie?" Alexandria still asked in concern, brows furrowing.

Cassandra swallowed. "Why does it hurt when I see him with her, mum?"

The woman sat down next to her daughter. "See who with who?"

"Nevermind." She shook her head, standing up again. "Are we going to Slytherin manor soon?"

"Yes, we are." Alexandria nodded and also stood up, walking to the doorway. She turned around before she left and said, "You know you can always talk to me, right?"

Cassandra smiled a little and nodded. "I know, mum. Thank you."

"Scorpius!" Draco exclaimed, rushing after the boy— who was flying a broom in the manor. "Get down here. Now!"

Alexandria's eyes widened as soon as she saw them. "How did he even get it in the manor?"

"Help me, Ellie." Draco looked at her desperately. "He's going to break his neck!"

"Scorpius," said Alexandria sternly, catching the young boy's attention immediately. "Get down. Now."

Scorpius did as his mother said, laughing as he ran off, leaving his broom on the ground.

Draco's brows furrowed. "Why does he listen to you but not to me?"

"You're soft, love." She said as an answer, taking his hand and holding it. "And he knows."

"And you're not?" He shot back with a raised eyebrow.

"I think you're forgetting the fact that I murdered when I was only eight. I don't think I'm soft."

Draco hummed, tilting her head up with his finger. "You're soft for me and our children."

Her lips turned into a smile. "I'll always be."

He leaned in, pressing a soft kiss on her lips. "I love you so much." He muttered.

"Eew," said a voice.

They both turned around. Alexandria immediately rolled her eyes. "Thanks for ruining the moment, Harry."

Harry Zabini grinned, then glared at Draco. "That's my sister." He wrinkled his nose. "And I just saw you—" he gagged "—kiss her."

Draco rolled his eyes. "That's my wife, Harry."

"What are you doing here?" Alexandria asked, looking at him. Then, she glared. "And why haven't you brought my niece?"

"I did. She rushed over to Cassie's room immediately." Harry said with a shrug. "I just came by to visit."

"Let's go to the living room, where we can talk and have some tea." Alexandria motioned for her brother to follow her— her husband walking away as he had something to do.