𝗔𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗘

—"I'M SO GLAD THEODORE WASN'T MARKED," SAID DRACO TO HIS WIFE THAT NIGHT. Alexandria looked at her husband in pity, "You see yourself in him, don't you, Draco?"

He sighed and nodded, taking off his suit jacket. "Of course."

She walked over to him and kissed him softly on the cheek in order to comfort him. "He's okay, love. And it's all thanks to you."

"He's not okay. He's far from that," said the man. "He's getting abused, Ellie."

"Let's get some sleep tonight, then we'll try to figure out something tomorrow, alright?"

He sighed again but nodded. "Alright."

Meanwhile, in Nott manor, Theodore was watching as his father paced with his hands in his hair.

It was the first time the young boy saw his father panicking.

"You told that girl, didn't you?!" The man shouted at his son, who flinched and shook his head. "Liar!" He shouted again and slapped him across the face.

The young boy put his hand on his burning cheek and swallowed. "I swear, I did not tell Cassandra anything, father."

"You—" snarled the man, but stopped when the door opened and his daughter rushed in.

"I heard shouting. Is everything alright?" Vanessa asked, seemingly oblivious but concerned.

"Get out." Her brother looked at her in panic. "Get out, Vanessa."

"Come here, Vanessa." The man said, then shouted, "Come here!" when she did not do what he said.

Vanessa immediately did as he asked and gulped when he raised his hand at her.

"This is your punishment, Theodore." Their father said, then tried to slap Vanessa as well, but Theodore grabbed his hand last second and pulled him away from his sister.

Then, he pulled out his wand and shouted, "Stupify!"

But his father was quicker than that and blocked the spell with his own wand. "How dare you." Their father looked at the young boy in shock. "How dare you! Stupify!"

Theodore didn't have time to block the spell. He got thrown to the wall.

The sound of bones cracking made Vanessa flinch. She looked shocked. Was this what was happening all along and she didn't even notice?

She looked behind her and saw a vase. This could help her.

So she grabbed that vase and threw it at her unsuspecting father.

It hit his back.

And while he fell to the ground because of the force of it, Vanessa grabbed her brother's hand and made him stand up, then rushed to the fireplace and shouted, "Slytherin-Malfoy manor!"

The last thing they saw before getting floo'd away was their father's raging face.