𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗦

—"THAT'S TOO MUCH PEPPERMINT." MIMICKED CASSANDRA, HANDS IN HER HAIR AS SHE PACED IN NATALIA'S DORM IN THE RAVENCLAW TOWER. "And it was the right amount of peppermint by the way!" She continued and stopped pacing, looking at her laughing cousin. "What's so amusing?"

"The fact that you're so—" Natalia motioned to her "—like that because of her." She stopped laughing, her smile fading. "Cassie, why do you actually dislike her so much?"

"Haven't you noticed the way she looks at me and you? It's as if.. as if we've done something horrible to her!"

Natalia shrugged. "Maybe we have?"

"She literally moved here this year."

"I dunno," her cousin said in thought. "Is she light or something?"

"Definitely not." Cassandra immediately said. "They were a family friend of the Notts. They cannot be lights, and even if they were, how did Turpin become a Slytherin? And also if they were, granddad would've killed them already."

Natalia nodded slowly, knowing Cassandra was right. "Maybe she's jealous Nott has been your friend for ages?"

Cassandra rolled her eyes at the mention of the boy and scoffed. "He's forgotten all about my existence now that Turpin is here. He looks smitten with her!"

"He's smitten with you," mumbled Natalia with a shake of her head, not knowing how Cassandra could be so oblivious.

"Me?" huffed Cassandra, sitting down on her cousin's bed. "The person he's hardly talked to ever since she came?"

"You're the one ignoring him. And they were friends when they were little, Cassie. Just leave it be."

Cassandra bit her lip in thought and nodded. "I will."

"Look at this." Natalia stood up and grabbed a letter from her nightstand, pointing a finger at the last line. "We're going to the Quidditch world cup this summer! My family and yours!"

"That'll be fun," smiled Cassandra, meaning it.

She didn't like quidditch as much as Natalia. But she loved going out as a family, especially when Natalia and her parents were coming too. Harry and Alexandria were always amusing when they were together.

"I know!" Natalia exclaimed in excitement, laying down on her bed after putting the letter away. "Have you met Scorpius' new friend?"

"No." Her cousin shook her head. "I've heard he's friends with a Hufflepuff. Is that true?"

Natalia nodded. "She's very cute, actually."

"I'm glad he has a friend." Cassandra said, looking around the dorm. "Where are your roommates?"

"Quidditch practice. They're chasers, remember?"

"No."

Natalia hummed. "Figured. Also, you should turn that frown upside down." She stood up and pinched her cousin's cheeks, who tried slapping her hand away. "Come on. One smile!"

"No!"

"One!"

"Lia!" Cassandra groaned, giving up when her cousin wouldn't let go of her cheeks even though she had slapped her hands multiple times already.

Natalia grinned. "One?"

Cassandra rolled her eyes, not stopping the smile that came onto her face. "Happy?" She questioned, slapping her cousin's hands again.

Natalia finally let go and nodded, laying back down on her bed. "See? That wasn't too hard."