𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘

—ABOUT A WEEK LATER, CASSANDRA WAS PACKING FOR THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP. Ever since the day she had visited her grandfather, Cassandra had been acting a little distant. However, she pushed her grandfather's words away and tried her best not to think of it.

When she was done, she stood up and grabbed her trunk, walking out of her room with it. She went downstairs and walked into the living room, where her father and Scorpius were sitting.

"You're done packing?" Draco asked, looking at his daughter.

Cassandra nodded, then turned around when her mother also came in.

"Let's go," said Alexandria as she tied her hair.

"Woah.." mused Natalia an hour later when they were all at the campsite.

"This is so cool!" Scorpius exclaimed in excitement, not noticing his tensed mom.

"Calm down," whispered Harry to his sister, noticing her tensed form. "You'll be fine. Nobody's here to take you again. They wouldn't dare."

Alexandria swallowed and put on a tight smile. "I know."

"Bailey?" Scorpius asked with widened eyes, noticing his best friend.

Bailey, who was with her parents, turned around at the sound of his voice. Her eyes lightened up. "Scorpius!"

"Who's that?" Draco asked his wife quietly in confusion as his son and the girl hugged.

"Mum, dad, this is Bailey. My friend." Scorpius introduced her as he pulled away. "Bailey, that's my dad." He pointed to Draco and then to Alexandria. "And that's my mum."

"I've heard all about you," said Alexandria with a small smile, trying not to laugh at the girl's stunned and awed look.

"Is it okay if I go with her?" Scorpius asked his parents hopefully.

"No." Alexandria said immediately, then her face softened. "Maybe another time. We've got to go to our tent right now, Scorps."

"Bye, Bailey." Scorpius said, shoulders slumping as he followed his family. "Why didn't you let me go?" He whined when they were away from them.

Alexandria didn't reply. "Do you know the way to the tent?" She asked her husband.

Draco nodded. "Keep walking straight and then go right." He gave the instructions to everyone. "Our tent should be right—" he stopped, pointing to a tent. "—there."

"That's a small tent." Natalia said in confusion. "How would it fit us all?"

"Aren't you supposed to be a Ravenclaw?" Blaise chuckled at his daughter and shook his head fondly. "We're magic, Lia."

"Oh."

When they were all in the tent a few minutes later, all of them sat down in the living room.

The tent was big inside. It was a replica of Slytherin-Malfoy manor, actually, but smaller.

"When is the game, again?" Cassandra, who was quiet the whole time, asked.

"Tomorrow." Harry replied enthusiastically, ruffling his niece's hair. "Be a little more excited, Cassie. You'll love it."

Cassandra hummed and tried fixing her hair.

"I'll go make some tea for us." Blaise said and stood up, walking out of the living room and into the kitchen.

"I'll go help him," said Harry, following his husband.

"We're going to my room." Cassandra stood up, pointing to herself and Natalia. "If you need us, let us know."

"Have fun." Draco said after them, slinging an arm over his wife's shoulder.

Scorpius rubbed his eyes. "And I'm sleepy. I'll go sleep."

"Do not try to sneak out or something." Alexandria warned him immediately.

"I'm genuinely just sleepy, mum." The young boy said truthfully, looking confused as he stood up. "What's up with you?" He asked quietly and walked out of the room without waiting for a reply.

"You're being too paranoid, love." Draco said when they were alone.

Alexandria sighed. "I can't help it."

"I know. I understand, but everything will be fine. You'll see."