𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥

—"I'M SO GLAD YOUR FATHER'S IN AZKABAN," CASSANDRA, WHO WAS IN THEODORE'S ARMS, SAID. They were hanging out together in the Malfoy-Slytherin library and she was laying down in his arms on the couch.

Vanessa, meanwhile, had decided to go to Maeve's house for the rest of the week.

He was playing with her hair. "I'm glad, too." He murmured and pulled her closer.

She hummed and closed her eyes, thinking of how lucky she was to have him.

He was her comfort place.

Her home.

"Theodore?"

He hummed questioningly.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. "I'm really glad you're mine."

Theodore Nott blushed. Actually blushed. Cassandra blinked in shock, but smiled. He kissed her forehead. "I'm really glad I'm yours, Cassandra."

"Call me Sandra," she whispered to him before kissing him on the lips.

"Okay, maybe do this in your room, Cassie, yeah?" Scorpius gagged when he walked in on them and put his hand over his eyes. "My eyes! My poor eyes!"

Cassandra pulled away and rolled her eyes. "Go away, Scorpius."

Scorpius did not go away.

So, Cassandra and Theodore decided to do something else.

They decided to go on their first ever official date. To Diagon alley.

"These are gorgeous," said Cassandra when she noticed a pair of earrings at the shop.

He nodded in agreement and took the box.

She frowned in confusion. "Where are you taking them?"

"To buy it for you," replied Theodore as if it was obvious.

Her heart melted immediately. "Oh, Theo, you don't have to."

He didn't reply as he went to the cashier and paid for it. Then, he walked over to her and softly put the earrings on each of her ears. He kissed her on the forehead afterwards. "It looks gorgeous on you."

She smiled, feeling her heart flutter. "You're the best." She kissed him on the lips.

When they went out of the store, she pointed to Knockturn alley. "I need something from there. Can we go?"

Theodore looked hesitant. "Sandra, love, that's a bad idea."

Cassandra shook her head. "Please."

"What do you need?"

"A rare potions ingredient." She replied, starting to walk there.

He held her hand and started walking with her, pulling her close to him when they reached there.

Minutes passed, and when she finally bought the potion ingredient, she walked out of that store.

Suddenly, everything went black for Cassandra.

Theodore's eyes widened when Cassandra suddenly fell down with her eyes closed. He immediately caught her.

He then looked all around them, noticing someone in all black. He gently laid her down and took out his wand. "Avada Kedavra!"

The person blocked it and pointed his wand at Cassandra's body. "Avada Kedavra—!"

"No!" He shouted and blocked the spell.

He noticed black smoke in the air. He knew those were death eaters, so the person would be taken care of.

So, he grabbed Cassandra and apparated them out of there.

Turns out, the person was the Turpin brother.

He had used an ancient sleeping spell on Cassandra in an attempt to catch her off guard before killing her.

It was a miracle Theodore was there with her.

Death eaters caught the Turpin brother and he was sent to Azkaban immediately.

Cassandra could finally no longer live in fear.