𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗢

—ALEXANDRIA LOOKED AROUND THEIR BEDROOM, THEN LOOKED AT HER HUSBAND. "Where's my dagger?" She asked, not knowing where she last put it. Draco frowned and also started looking. Within a few minutes, he found it and gave it to her.

"Thank you," said the woman, putting it in her waistband.

The two were getting ready for a mission. Their mission was to kidnap someone the dark lord had asked them to do.

Draco looked at his wife. "Where's Cassie?"

"Sleepover with Natalia. Don't you remember?" She replied as if it was obvious, putting her hair in a ponytail.

He nodded, now remembering. "And Scorpius?"

"With your mother."

"Alright," said Draco, putting a dagger in his boot. "Ellie?"

"Yes, love?"

"You can stay, you know?"

"Love, we've been going on missions together for more than a decade. You don't have to worry about me."

"I can't stop it. Remember that time your head got badly hurt?"

She let out a laugh. "How could I forget? You were so worried!"

He looked at her with parted lips and widened eyes. "Your head was bleeding. Forgive me for being worried, princess."

She shook her fondly. "It wasn't like I was going to die."

"It sure seemed like it," he pointed out with pursed lips. "I was very worried, Ellie."

"I know. You took care of me that night."

Draco hummed, lips quirking upwards at their memories. "I was in love with you even then, you know?"

She looked away. "No." She said, making herself busy by looking at herself in the mirror. "I didn't know."

"That would be my fault." Draco walked over to her and put his arms around her from behind, kissing her neck softly. "I didn't make it obvious."

"Or I was just oblivious." She smiled, turning around and putting her arms around his neck.

"Does it matter?" He shook his head, his smile as big as hers. "I have you now."

"You'll have me forever, love."

He put a hand on her cheek, caressing it. "We're going to be late," he whispered, then kissed her forehead. "Let's go."

"I told you that you could stay." Draco said with a clenched jaw as soon as they were in their room again a few hours later.

Their mission was a success, but Alexandria had gotten a cut on her arm near her tattoo. The cut was from her own dagger— something she had almost killed the person they were supposed to merely kidnap for.

One thing had led to another— her dagger fell to the floor near the person while trying to use a sleeping charm on them and the person had picked it up and cut her arm with it when she had tried to get it back.

Draco had immediately used the torture curse on them, then put a sleeping charm on them.

Alexandria shook her head, holding onto her bleeding arm but not showing any emotion on her face. "I'm fine."

"You're not. You're far from it, in fact." He snapped, grabbing a wet towel and starting to gently wipe the blood from her hand and her arm.

"Why are you so mad?" She asked with a frown. "It was a small accident."

His face softened. "I hate seeing you hurt, Ellie." He said, continuing to wipe her arm. "And I hate the fact that I couldn't kill them for hurting you."

"Like I told you, it's just a small accident. I'll be fine."

He nodded and started to bandage her arm, kissing her tattoo before fully bandaging it. "Let's change and go to bed, okay? I need you in my arms to know you're fully fine."

Her lips turned into a smile. She lovingly ran a hand through his hair, then rested her hand on his cheek. "Okay, love."