𝗣𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗚

-THE NEXT FEW WEEKS PASSED BY. Cassandra, who was in potions class, looked at her potion with a thoughtful frown. She looked up when she heard giggling, eyes stopping on two people across the classroom- Roxanne and Fabian Weasley.

The two were already looking at her and whispering.

Cassandra rolled her eyes and continued working on her potion silently. A few minutes later, she turned around, searching for a few ingredients she was supposed to put in.

She heard something go in her potion, and the next thing she knew, it all went black and she fainted.

♡︎

The whole classroom looked up when a potion exploded.

Everyone's eyes widened when they realized whose it was; Cassandra's.

Theodore Nott immediately rushed over to her, catching her as soon as she fainted. "Shit. Sandra!"

"Who did this?" asked their professor.

"Does it matter right now?!" snapped Zara. "She's bleeding!"

She was, in fact, right. Cassandra had a gash across her arm, bleeding a lot.

Theodore stood up with the girl in his arms and rushed out of the classroom, running the way to the hospital wing.

"It was them," said a quiet Slytherin when the class was too shocked to speak, pointing to the two Weasleys.

Fabian's eyes widened. "Bullshit. We didn't do anything."

Roxanne rolled her eyes. "We wouldn't want to waste time on a prejudiced bitch, anyway. Turns out, she's just bad at potions."

"Language, both of you." Their professor sternly said. "And both of you to the headmaster's office."

♡︎

"You will heal our daughter or won't live to see another day," said Alexandria with a clenched jaw, staring at Madam Pomfrey.

"She's doing all she can, Lady Slytherin." Minerva McGonagall said.

Alexandria looked at her daughter- who was laid in a hospital bed, her arm bandaged up but her breathing shallow.

"She isn't doing enough!"

"Love," Draco held her hand, "your father's sending a trusted and trained nurse."

"Who did this?" Alexandria ignored her husband and asked instead, looking at Severus.

"Two students, if I'm not mistaken." Severus Snape replied calmly. "Fabian Weasley and Roxanne Weasley."

"Of course," scoffed the woman. "I want them dead, Severus."

"Lady Slytherin-"

"Nobody gave you permission to speak," Alexandria interrupted McGonagall without looking at her. "I am my father's heir, and now you are given an order by me, Severus. Kill them."

Severus nodded slowly. "As you wish, heiress."

"Cass should decide, Ellie." Draco whispered to his wife. "Maybe ask her what she thinks."

"She hasn't woken up yet."

"I know. Give it some time."

Alexandria sighed, but nodded.

A few minutes later, the professors were all gone and the only people left in the hospital wing were Alexandria, Draco, and a boy sitting down on a chair next to Cassandra's bed.

"Who are you?" Draco squinted his eyes at the boy.

The boy stood up and held out a hand. "Theodore Nott, sir."

"Nott?" Draco shook his hand. "I knew your father."

Theodore tensed at the mention of his father, but didn't say anything.

Alexandria immediately noticed, frowning in thought. "Thank you for bringing her here, Theodore." Her voice softened.

"There's no need to thank me, ma'am. If you'll excuse me," he muttered, then walked out of the hospital wing after glancing at the girl on the hospital bed one last time.

♡︎

"Heal her as soon as you possibly can," ordered Tom, looking at the nurse he brought with him.

The said nurse nodded and got to work immediately.

Alexandria stood up and rushed into her father's arms, who immediately hugged her back. "Thank you."

"My daughter and my grandchildren are my top priorities." Tom kissed his daughter's head.

She pulled away and crossed her arms, looking at her unconscious daughter. "She'll be okay?" She asked the nurse.

The nurse nodded. "She'll be awake in a few hours," she said, pouring a potion down the girl's throat.

"Thank Merlin," muttered Draco, who was standing next to his daughter's bed and holding her hand.

"Who did that to her? They should be killed immediately." Tom's jaw clenched.

"We're letting Cass decide." His daughter replied.

The man frowned. "Cass would never let you kill them if it was her choice."

"That's what I'm worried about." swallowed Alexandria.

♡︎

"I'm fine," repeated Cassandra for the twentieth time that minute.

It had been only 15 minutes since she woke up, and to say she was confused was an understatement.

"Who did this to you, Cass?" Draco asked, brushing her hair out of her eyes.

Cassandra shrugged. "I don't know." She lied, knowing damn well.

"You know, Cass." Alexandria sighed. "And we decided it should be your choice if we could kill them or not."

Cassandra's eyes widened in horror at the word 'kill'.

"They hurt you-" Draco tried explaining.

"I don't want them dead," said his daughter immediately. "Don't kill them. It was just an accident."

"Are you sure?" Alexandria asked.

Cassandra's eyes stopped on Tom. "I don't want anyone to die because of me. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry," said her mother immediately. "We understand."