You Wear His Eyepatch

You were bored this morning. Your work was slow, and you didn't have any events planned or plans planned. You chose to roam the corridors in the hopes that something would catch your eye, and eventually something did. 

You were passing by Ciel's room when you noticed that his door was slightly ajar. You thought he was in his study, but apparently not. You pushed open the door to greet him—and to possibly strike up a conversation. If you weren't going to do any work, neither should he! You weren't the best influence, were you? Oh well... 

Except when you went inside, Ciel wasn't in the room. No one was. Did Sebastian forget to fully close the door while he was carrying out his duties? Strange, but that seemed like the most likely explanation. 

You were about to leave—privacy concerns aside, it wasn't fit for a lady to be in a boy's room—when you spotted one of Ciel's eye patches sprawled out on a tabletop. Now, you really should be minding your own business... 

But you were bored~  

"Why yes, my Lady, I would love to go to a party, but as you can see, I am so tangled up in my dreary ways that I must pass on the account of being a buzzkill and hating fun." You exaggerated, dramatically imitating Ciel with the eyepatch on. You performed for yourself in front of a mirror, deciding to have your own little fun. If you looked simultaneously annoyed and disgusted, you could almost pull off his signature face. 

~

"Sebastian! Do my laundry!"

"Sebastian, mop the ceilings!"

"Sebastian, run to Paris to get me a croissant!" 

"I am the Earl of Phantomhive! And anyone who crosses me shall rue the day they were born! I have a demon butler by my side, and I am not afraid to use him!" 

~

"I'm a lil teapot, short and stout~" 

"(Y/N)?" 

You froze. That voice wasn't yours. You looked to your side only to see Ciel in the doorway with a confused look. 

"Ci-ciel!" You loudly announced as if you didn't sneak in alone and for some reason had to warn the other trespassers of his return. 

"What are you doing in here?" He asked. You quickly took off the patch and hid it behind your back like he somehow didn't see it already. "And wearing my eyepatch?" 

"I was just..." You struggled to find a lie or an excuse. You didn't really think you could come up with a lie to explain this though. 

"Was that you pretending to be me just now?" He asked offended. 

"What? No! That was my... interpretation of this... character! From a book I was reading. His name's Renaldo, and he also wears an eyepatch!" 

"I see..." 

"So I was just... doing that." 

"And this Renaldo? I suppose he also has a butler named Sebastian and refers to himself as Lord Phantomhive, the Earl of Killjoy?" His eyebrow was raised, and he still had that air of offense about him. 

"I..." 

He just sighed. "Next time you decide to mock me, please keep to your own room. I'm busy today, and I need to find something," He said before rummaging through some of his drawers. 

You laughed nervously to conceal your embarrassment. "Right, sorry about that..."