Should I continue

Hello! As you know, a new year is beginning, and as this new year takes place, I would like to make this book a bit better. The title of this chapter was to catch people's attention and read this (sorry about that...) because I've been meaning to ask some questions, this chapter is not about me ending this book. (of course, you're free to answer the title's question if you want). 

   So, onto the questions! 

    Do you prefer short chapters or the longer ones? 

    (In the beginning, I had made shorter chapters, and although I still try to not make them too long, nowadays, they all seem to be about 600-700 words. I wanted to know if all of you were alright with the longer chapters. Are you okay with whatever word count the chapter ended up being when they are finished, or if you'd like me to try harder to make them shorter.) 

   What chapters do you want to see? 

  (Put simply, REQUESTS! Do you have any requests? If you would like to see the reader and Ciel in a certain scenario, I can try to make it. I do have some scenario ideas in mind, but they aren't the normal ones that are seen in other scenario books. I have pretty much done all of the basic scenarios that can be seen in other boyfriend scenario tales, so the chapters I'm currently making are a bit odd/random and I'm not entirely sure if you guys would like them, so I'd like to hear your thoughts.) 

          Are you alright with the holiday specials? 

 (When holidays are near, I sometimes do a scenario relating to it, such as New Years, however, I was wondering if you like those parts. But, would you prefer a regular scenario? Are you irritated with the specials? I was considering a Valentine's day special, would you guys like that?)