You get sick

With your head pounding and body burning, you had been rendered immobile in your bed. Just as Ciel predicted, you had caught his illness. As if suffering the symptoms of your fever wasn't bad enough, you had absolutely nothing to do whilst laying on your death bed, just to make matters even worse.

    As you closed your eyes for a brief moment, you heard a knock on the door. Slowly opening your eyes, a burning sensation erupted and Sebastian entered your view. You noticed he had arrived with one of the tea carts. 

    "My lady, how are you doing?" He questioned politely. Unfortunately, no verbal reply could be given. Your high fever had made even the simplest actions, such as talking, an inability. 

     Sebastian took your silence as a response and began to pour you some tea. You watched with burning eyes in amusement. Since you had been far too sick to do anything except sleep, even the dullness of Sebastian's bultering had managed to become entertaining. 

      You watched as Sebastian placed your tea back on the cart before going to the bottom rack. He was now out of your view causing your boredom to return. 

    You would be lying if you said you weren't even a bit disappointed by Ciel's lack of visiting, after all, you kept him company during his sickness! ...not that he wanted it, but that was beside the point. Although disappointed, you were not surprised. Ciel wanted to be isolated when he was ill, not to mention, he might get sick once more if he lingered around you. 

    You were snapped out of your daze when something cold touched your forehead. It seemed Sebastian had changed your towel. You felt relief wash over you as your burning head became invaded with a luxurious cool feeling. 

   You closed your eyes in bliss as you relaxed, this was the only good thing you felt during your sickness. While your eyes were closed you felt your body begin to move causing you to reluctantly open your eyes as the burning sensation was revived once more. 

    You noticed you were propped up in bed as Sebastian returned to the cart, grabbing your tea. As he walked away you realized something, you didn't pay much attention to it before, but he definitely had the booty. He handed you your cup and watched as you took a sip. 

      He gave you a smile after he verified that everything was alright, before he guided the cart toward the door. "If you need anything My Lady, please don't hesitate to ask." 

    'You couldn't by any chance fetch me a Ciel, could you?' You thought sarcastically. If only you could've said it aloud... 

     As you were once again left alone in boredom, you couldn't help but think of something in envy: Lucky demon. Did he get sick while pampering you or Ciel? No!