You get hurt

Whilst taking a walk throughout town, you seemed to have unintentionally stumbled across a rather horrid predicament. As you walked past an alley way, you noticed a familiar top hat and mustache. Scotland yard... 

   Walking into the alley, you decided to confront the man, "What's going on here, what happened?" You were hoping their knowledge of your relationship with Ciel would convince them to answer you; after all, you were not actually permitted to any information as yourself. 

    Sure, it's said that curiosity killed the cat, but it never said what it did to the human. 

    Unfortunately, just as one of them was about to answer you -whether it be to explain information or to give you proper denial- a booming voice intervened, "Stop thief!" 

    Three police men had been chasing a strange man in a trench coat. Hoping to loose the police whom were in pursuit of him, he'd decided to dart into the alley. Sadly, before you could even react, he slammed past you, causing you to stumble back in search of balance.  

     Fortunately, a brick wall was right beside you to break your fall... or your head. 

      Luckily, fate decided to interfere and add a cherry atop the ice cream, for as your head was a mere centimeters away from the broad structure, you heard a noise. 

   C R A C K ~ 

     ... 

   ... 

 ... 

     Wheezing out in pain from against the wall, the cries of the three police men echoed in the background. This was the aftermath of your head colliding with the bricks and your ankle deciding to break. 

    Hoping to ease the sharp ache, you brought your foot closer to your torso before applying pressure on the pained area. "Lady (L/N), are you alright!?" One of the men came to your side, concern spread across his pale features. Fred was his name, yes? 

     Alas, your deep and rigid breaths prevented you from answering him correctly, and you were left a hyperventilating mess.

     So this is apparently what it did to the human. 

     A few days after the incident and a doctor later, you had been informed that your ankle should be entirely healed after a couple of months. This was wonderful news to you. However, in the mean time, you were basically bedridden. 

      Unfortunately, if your bed was your restriction, then your imagination was the limit... aka, your entertainment was now limited to books. 

      As the light from the sun entered the room, illuminating the pages of your book, Ciel's hand lightly grazed across your bandaged ankle before he unexpectedly added pressure. 

    "Does this hurt?" He asked curiously. 

    "If I punched you in the face, would that hurt?" You replied through gritted teeth. He removed his hand and continued to examine your foot. As yours eyes drifted away from your book and down to your injury, you couldn't help but to release a sigh, "Ciel, can you help me up?" 

   Swinging your legs off of the bed, you hovered your feet above the floor. "What are you doing? You're supposed to stay in bed." 

  "I know, but I want to make some tea. I don't like feeling this useless... please?" You flashed him your most innocent expression. Unfortunately, he lived up to the Ciel Phantomhive trademark and remained completely stoic. 

      "You don't even know how to make tea properly." 

    "Well I all of a sudden have this random urge to learn! Especially now, with all this free time I suddenly have." 

     "(Y/N), you aren't supposed to be walki-" 

    "Bring me to the bloody kitchen, Ciel." It wasn't even a question, anymore.