You wear his clothes

After just being in town for a few hours to finish up some work, Ciel found it nice to finally return to his manor. Although it was relieving to leave the mansion every once in a while (and to not be plagued by the incessant ruckus of the three imbeciles), he was tired of socializing and of the outdoor atmosphere. 

After he took off his coat and hat, Ciel ventured to his study, returning to his mundane paperwork. He was expecting to find you in there as well, doing your work like normal—and you were—but he was not expecting to find you... in his clothes? 

"Ciel! Welcome back!" You greeted, gazing up from your paperwork for a split second. 

"Yes, thank you," He drawled out—distracted—looking at you curiously, "And what are you...?" He wasn't quite sure how to phrase such an obvious question. Luckily, you seemed to get the hint. 

"Oh! Right," You groaned, "Pluto knocked me into a puddle of mud in the garden when Finny and I were trying to catch him-" 

That's right, he left Finny to watch after Pluto today. 

"-anyway, I came inside to change only to discover that the damned dog also destroyed all the clothes in my room-"

Pluto got into the private quarters of the manor? Bloody hell, today was going to be a nuisance, wasn't it? 

"-and this was the only thing I could think to change into," You finished. 

Ciel was about to respond when Sebastian spoke instead, "My Lady, you need not go to such troubles. Lady Elizabeth still has some clothes left behind from her previous visits in her guest room. I shall bring you more suitable attire at once." 

He began to leave before you could protest, so you acquiesced with a dull, "Oh, right. Thank you." 

Ciel took note of your disappointed demeanor as he walked over to your desk, "Don't worry, I'll send Mey-Rin out into town with you tomorrow so you can replace your old wardrobe." 

His attempt at comforting you was sweet, you thought. 

"No, no, I'm not worried about that—I figured you'd let me borrow her. And besides, I needed new clothes anyway," You laughed, "It's just... I don't know. I don't want to wear Lizzy's old clothes, and... I guess I just don't want to change out of these ones," You thought aloud. 

 You were facing Ciel the whole time, but it wasn't until you finished talking that you finally looked at him. His face was turning a light shade of red as the true meaning of your sentence registered, and for a second, you wondered why. It took another second until the weight of what you just admitted registered in your own mind, and you suddenly found yourself heating up like Ciel. 

"Ne-nevermind. Forget I said anything, the heat from having to chase Pluto all day is probably just getting to me," You tried to laugh off. 

It wasn't until you mentioned something about liking his clothes that he started to realize that he liked you wearing them as well. It was almost... cute? For lack of a better word. They fit you surprisingly well (something he's a little disappointed in. Did that mean he was small?), but once in a while, in a few areas, they hung off—just a bit too big. 

He forced himself to stop thinking about it briefly. It's just clothes, he shouldn't care one way or the other. But as he walked over to his desk, he peered behind him only to see you bring the collar of his shirt up to your nose. You probably thought you were being sly. 

His face returned to its reddened state, deepening in color if anything. 

He was interrupted when Sebastian re-entered the room, "My Lady, I was able to find a-"

"Don't you have chores or supper you need to tend to, Sebastian? She's already dressed, now get on with your duties!" Ciel hastily ordered. 

Sebastian looked a cross between surprised and skeptical, but nonetheless, digressed without voicing any possible questions, "Yes, my Lord."