New Years

Sadly Christmas was over, but new years was coming up! You had figured Ciel wouldn't be interested in having even a slight celebration for the new year. You were alright with that fact, after-all New Years isn't the biggest holiday. If you wanted to celebrate it, you could always do so at your manor. 

      Nonetheless, you still decided to pester him about it. 

    "So, Ciel, it's getting close to the end of the year..." You trailed off. 

     "Hmm, so it is. I already ordered the servants to go out and buy some food for the time." He answered, still working on his paperwork. 

    You blinked a few times in confusion, "What?" You asked, just to make sure you heard him correctly. 

    "The servants are out, grabbing the supplies, so that Sebastian can make food for the new year." He answered simply. 

    "You're actually going to...celebrate?" You still couldn't believe your own ears. 

     "I know you want to. Besides, it only needs to get carried out at night for an hour or so. However, I'm simply asking you one thing in return." His calm voice disappeared towards the end. 

    "What?" You asked. 

     "You are not to decorate the manor in any way! That includes inviting Lizzy!" He exclaimed. You giggled in response. 

     "Deal," You smiled. 

     "Good," He answered. 

     The night time came quickly, as the year went for a close. Ciel had stuck to his word and so did you. 

    Sebastian had prepared delicious treats and meals. You insisted on having a picnic in the garden; Ciel obliged, so here you two both were. 

     You were leaning on Ciel's shoulder as you gazed up at the night sky.

     You reached your hands into the basket not paying attention to what food you grabbed before you took a bite. 

     Ciel and you were simply discussing things about the past year during this time. 

    It was a lovely wrap up of the year. 

A/N 

     So sorry; I wanted to post this chapter on 11:59 but I forgot, so this is ended up being up a day late. I'm sorry! Other then that, Happy New year!