His kink

Ciel had a bit of a dominant kink. Although you haven't ever done anything... indecent, in general he liked being the dominant one or to have the upper-hand. 

  The reason for this kink was most likely because of his status as a 13 year old noble running his own business. Practically every day of every week he's had to deal with a multitude of people judging him over his age or addressing him as a child, much to his dismay. Of course, another reason might be because of his short stature and the ridicule he's gotten for it... mainly b-by you and Sebastian. 

 In the end, you suppose he just wanted to feel like a big boy. 

  This kink often shows itself; sometimes more obviously than others. However, when it really reveals itself, it's usually in private. He occasionally favors pinning you to a wall in order to steal a kiss or 3. Unfortunately for you, he doesn't do that type of stuff very often due to his noble pride forbidding him from being personal or affectionate in front of people, even if he is in his own home. 

  For crying out loud, even if it is just the two of you he can still be quite hesitant toward doing anything physical. 

  You were walking down the hallway with Ciel, heading to nowhere in particular, when you happened to pass by a random guest room with an ajar door and an out-of-place glowing light that you couldn't help but notice. You stopped abruptly while Ciel was talking causing him to interrupt his sentence to pause and follow your eyes.  

   "What?" Ciel asked as you started walking toward the room without a word. 

   Pushing the door open further, you saw a small light bulb lit near the ground. Nothing else out of the ordinary other than that. 

   Ciel walked up from behind you, "Recognize the room?" He asked, turning on the main light. 

   "It's the room I stayed in before we decided to become a couple!" You cheered looking about the quarter. After you two started to go out, your bedroom was promptly moved closer to Ciel's. 

  It's been a while since you've seen it. It wasn't like it changed- it looked the same- but for some reason seeing it again was interesting. Never mind, you knew why seeing this room was so exciting... it was nostalgic. 

   "But what's with the light? The other guest rooms don't have a light like that one, especially not so close to the floor." 

 "This is also the room Elizabeth usually takes leisure in when she visits. It looks like Mey-Rin must have bumped into Elizabeth's nightlight while she was cleaning." Ciel sighed, arms crossed. 

   You hummed in acknowledgment before lightly kicking the light off. The room was now considerably darker, the main light not bringing much to the table, merely flickering between different dull lightings. "You know Ciel... we are alone in here~" You hinted, leaning up against the wall to the left of the door and turning off the main light. Ciel raised an eyebrow at this, you tried to wiggle yours. This wasn't going so well, "Oh, I am just playing! I guess we can go now, sorry for the detour..." 

  I guess Ciel wasn't one for jokes... surprising. 

 Well, that wasn't surprising, but what was surprising was Ciel suddenly preventing you from walking out of the guest room by pinning you against the very wall that you had been leaning against. 

     "C-Ciel...?" You mumbled... this was... different. 

   "What's wrong, (Y/N)? You just said it, we are all alone~" Ciel said quietly, but not yet a whisper. You recognized that look, it was his own version of 'Karma's a bitch'. 

   And then he leaned down and kissed you... and kissed you... and kissed you... 

  It was exciting, tingling, exhilarating... Ciel finally grew some ba- 

  You continued your activity, occasionally breaking for air. You went along with it for a good while, but you soon became feisty. As you separated once again, you took in a few breaths before wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him in this time. 

   Your lips met again, your eyes closed, but... Ciel wasn't participating. Opening one eye, confused, and loosening your grip on his neck, Ciel pulled a few centimeters away, "I don't think you're the one in charge at the moment~" 

   Sadly, Ciel had you pinned to the wall, arms placed at both sides of your body, blocking any escape, leaving you with no place to go. You were forced to obey him. Reluctantly, you removed your arms from his neck, and leaned against the wall again, allowing him to be the dominant partner once again. 

  To be honest, you liked when Ciel was this way, it was one of the few times you could actually kiss your boyfriend.