The aftermath

Finally in the lobby-like area of the mansion you walked over to the desk and picked up the phone.

     You called one of the servants that was keeping your home clean before telling him where you were and to come pick you up as soon as possible.

    You ran upstairs to pack all of your belongings before you got a piece of paper and a pen.

      'Dear Ciel,

         I left.'

      It was hard just to write, considering your hand was shaking vigorously. Your mind was racing, far too much for you to write any other words. You left the paper on the desk of your guest room, before leaving.

    It wasn't too long after that you were picked up.

     You thought ahead, and instead of retrieving your stuff from the Phantomhive manor awkwardly, and having to run into Ciel in the process, you went to Ciel's manor first.   

     You greeted the clueless servants, with a fake smile, as to not worry them, as you collected your things and paperwork. Ciel would have to figure out that you weren't going to return, in a half hour, when he arrived home.

     "May I ask why you decided to come back m'lady?" Your driver asked.

    "I...lost my reason to stay there..." You replied dully.

    "But your relation with Earl Phantomhive!" Your butler exclaimed in surprise and confusion.

    "Is no more." You finished.

    "I see." He replied, quietly deciding not to press.

   When you arrived at your manor all the butlers and maids were confused to see you, considering you spent all your time with Ciel, and your trip wasn't supposed to be over yet.

    "My lady," One of the maids greeted you, helping you out of the carriage.

     "Can you please get all of my belongings back to the way they were before? Please and thank-you, I'll be in the spa room, to relax." You ordered.

     You headed into your manor after hearing your maid reply with 'of course'.

    The next day you woke up, confusion on your face at first, before the memories came crashing back, regretfully. 

    You began to hop off the bed and take a bath.

    As you walked into the dining room where your breakfast was waiting, you were notified by a servant.

    "My lady, The Earl Phantomhive has been calling you non-stop," He announced.

    "Did he say anything in specific?" You asked, grabbing your fork and eating your food.

   "He said that he wants to know if you're okay, and why you left, he sounded quiet alarmed when he called."

   "I see...Next time he calls, tell him that I have no need nor want to talk to him, and if he presses just tell him, 'I saw you'." You continued eating your breakfast, "I'd prefer to not speak with him myself."

     "I will," He bowed.