You get jealous

Ciel was currently in his study with another noble talking about business. You were behind the door calmly waiting for their conversation to be over...Ok that was a huge lie! 

    The noble brought his daughter whom was around Ciel's age. You went to his study to ask Sebastian something, however, before you even entered the door you caught this girl flirting with Ciel!  

  They weren't even really speaking business anymore! The girl's father was slightly mentioning  that topic, while she was flirting. That made your blood boil. 

   "Ciel, I think it's amazing that someone of your age is so successful...and so cute." She said pretending to be sweet. "Your fiancee surely is a lucky woman..." 

    "Actually I'm not engaged anymore." Ciel said, oblivious. 

   "Oh!" She faked surprise, "You don't say?" This. Bitch. "Well, I don't have a fiancee, our two companies would be wonderful togethe-" That did it.

   "Ciel," You called entering the room. 

   "(Y/N)?" He asked. The chick turned her head towards you. 

   "Who is that?" The girl growled. 

   "Oh Ciel, I'm sure you had planned something after this meeting, yes? I'm sorry but you're going over the scheduled time!" You exclaimed as you walked towards Ciel. 

   "(Y/N) there wasn't a specific ti-" Ciel said confused. 

   "Oh but I doubt cutting it short is a problem, after-all you're not talking about business anymore, you're just seducing a taken man! My man! Well then, off you go!" You shoo-ed as you wrapped your arms around Ciel. 

   "Oh, he's taken? Well I'm sure, Ciel would much rather prefer a more mature wom-" You couldn't take this anymore, you grabbed Ciel before smashing your lips on his. 

   The girl scoffed. "Come on daddy let's go!" She yelped as she stomped out of the room. While she left you could here her mumble, "I wanted Ciel, that was our business here and you couldn't even do that right, daddy!" 

   Just as you thought, they just wanted Ciel; well too bad, he was yours.