You both travel

The queens guard dog had been given yet another task. This one happened to be out of town. Unlike a few other times, you were able to come with him. 

      "(Y/N), are you ready? The carriage is waiting." You heard Ciel's voice call from downstairs. 

      You were currently up in your room trying to get your luggage downstairs considering you would be gone for a week. 

    It was a slight bit heavy, which is why it was taking you quite a bit. You didn't ask for help, nor did you want any, but you were taking a while and were just barely out of your bedroom. 

     "Yeah...Almost there!" Your voice strained, as you continued to try and push the heavy thing more towards the stairs. You had tried lifting it but that did nothing except break your bones. 

      You began to try a new position and put your back to the luggage as you began attempting to push it that way; with your eyes scrunched closed you felt a light movement. Unfortunately, the bag only budged an inch or so. So you tried again. 

    "My lady, please allow me to take care of it." Sebastian calmly told you with his hand outstretched. You opened your eyes at hearing Sebastian's voice. 

     With a sigh, you moved out of the way, allowing Sebastian to grab the bag. You let out another sigh as you watched him pick up the luggage with one hand, as he seemed to have no trouble with the item that you almost thought was full of bricks. 

     "Wait a minute, how did you get up here so quickly, I didn't hear you!?" You exclaimed as you turned to face him. He basically ignored you as he continued down the stairs. 

    You gave out a light groan as you followed the butler. 

     "My lord, I believe we are ready to go." Sebastian announced to Ciel as he gave a light bow and headed out the door, to the carriage. 

     Hours later, which you essentially slept through, you three arrived at a mansion. "Is this where we'll be staying?" You groggily asked Ciel, while rubbing your eye. 

      "Yes, these people have been saying that strange occurrences have been happening lately. The queen wanted me to investigate, and these people allowed us to stay, while we work out the problem." He answered. 

    "I see," You responded. 

     "Don't worry, this area has many things to do, it has parks, shopping area's, and more so you shouldn't be bored while me and Sebastian work." Ciel told you as Sebastian opened his door and escorted him out. 

    "But I want to help you in this case!" You whined, as you scooted closer to the open door, where Sebastian helped you out of the seat. 

   "No," Was Ciel's simple answer. This remark only left you to pout as Ciel made his way towards the building. 

(A/n: Yeah, I forgot to update again yesterday, I'm sorry!)