What is that noise?!

This day... The day started out normal; quite normal. There was the occasional ruckus, but other than that, it was quiet. Ah yes, quiet. Everything had been calm, normal, quiet, and serene originally... so you had not expected nor were you prepared for the sudden sound that was the shrill shriek of pain and terror that graced the air that normal day. 

     If you could recall correctly, you had been helping Mey-Rin put away a new set of dishes before you heard the sound. The servants had managed to wreak havoc on the kitchen a few days ago and Sebastian had thought it was best to merely replace the whole dish collection rather than replace the dishes that broke. You were quite sure that if you didn't help Mey-Rin, her clumsiness would have lead to another new dish collection and a kitchen floor full of plate shards. 

      Once the last plate was in the cabinet, you heard it. The sound had been awful and out of nowhere. It was both ear-piercing and low, screeching at the top of its lungs. Whatever the screech of agony was, it was out of pitch, loud, and just horrible. 

    "...What is that noise?" You asked Mey-Rin, covering your ears. 

    "I haven't gotten the slightest clue, my lady!" Mey-Rin replied, covering her ears as well. 

    Since you had finished helping Mey-Rin, you chose to investigate. 

      "Investigate", 

  All you were going to do was ask Ciel if he knew what the noise was. 

      As you approached his study with scrunched eyes and hands over your poor ears, you noticed the sound was getting louder and... worse. 

    Opening the study door, you walked inside, "Ciel, do you have any idea what that awful noise is?!" You asked, shouting over the chaos. 

    "Huh?" Ciel asked, turning toward you, the noise stopping. 

     Slowly opening your eyes, you observed Ciel in the middle of the room standing next to a music stand with papers scattered on top. In front of him was Sebastian looking professional and holding a conductor's stick; all the while Ciel held a violin. 

       You began to nervously laugh, "I-I me-mean... Beautiful violin-playing Ciel! I had no idea you played. The servants and I could hear it all the way downstairs. It is gorgeous! W-what are you playing? Felix Mendelssohn?" You lied. 

    "Actually, Johannes Brahms, My Lady." Sebastian corrected. 

    Your lie wasn't fooling anyone. Nice try. 

    "Alright then, don't let me disturb you." You giggled, attempting to leave. 

    "Are you sure you'll be able to tolerate that 'awful noise'?" Ciel asked. 

     "Ahehehe..." Oh well, you tried.