He sees you with children

They say history repeats itself, and it sure was now. Just like before, Ciel had received another task from the queen; another young girl was to be sent to the Guard Dog's protection due to a danger of which threatened her life. 

     Since this task would also affect you, seeing as you lived with him, Ciel informed you of this, even going as far as to allow you to read the actual letter. 

     Supposedly, the girl was 5 years old and her family had gotten on the bad side of an escaped convict. Although her family still remains unharmed, the forces that are protecting her loved ones from the danger, suspects that separating them will give them a better chance at safety. 

         The 5 year old was to be dropped off at a train station and from then on, be in the guard dog's care. 

     This news made you excited about two things in particular: One; meeting the little girl, and two: seeing how Ciel deals with this. With his workaholic syndrome mixed with an attention-seeking 5 year old, this was surely going to be an interesting experience. 

        For now, you just hoped that history would leave out the part where Ciel and the little girl fall in love with one another~! 

   ~ 

         It was now time to pick up the little girl from the train station. She was easily found by Sebastian, allowing the journey to be less tedious than it could've been. However, during the ride back to the mansion, the little girl had been very chatty; most likely irritating Ciel to no end. 

    Although, unlike Ciel, you were intrigued by what she had to say. 

 Astro

      Apparently, her father had quite the interest in looking at the stars on starry evenings.  He favored the act of recording any information he may have obtained from observing the sky with his telescope ; his love for space is what carefully named his daughter. 

   Sadly, that was the only information you received from Astro about her family. You did got other information too; for example, Astro likes the animal 'donkey'. 

 ~ 

    A few days have now passed and you had been showing Astro around town. Since Ciel spent the majority of his time in his study, it was up to you to supervise and entertain the little girl. 

     After multiple days of going out into town, many afternoons of playing in the garden and with the servants, and several nights of playing tag, you had finally completed everything you could do that took place outside of the manor. 

       Deciding to play in the house today, you grabbed some cards and began a wonderful game. 

 ... 

    The reason as to why it was taking place in the kitchen was something beyond your own knowledge. 

     "Go fish!" 

      With a simple nod, you picked up another card from the 'pond', before adding it to your queen collection, completing its set. With the last card gone, and the pond left empty, it was time to see the winner. 

    You began to count the matched cards aloud, announcing who achieved victory for this round, "Really?" She asked, "That means... that... I won! I won! I won! I won!" She cheered, overjoyed. You didn't take Astro for a sore loser despite her age, however, that was something you were not anticipating on finding out  soon, for this was her 5th victory so far.