He helps you undress

(Continuing the setting of the 'you hit on him' parts) 

        It was finally time! In the back of the manor of which was owned by whoever the host of this party was, you and Ciel were changing in two separate, vacant guest rooms. Undoing the buttons and strings on your dress, you gently slid off the dark empress costume. You had specifically asked Mey-Rin to keep the strings very loose since you knew that you'd be changing and would have no assistance in doing so.

    With all of the servants in the Phantomhive Manor continuing their daily chores as told, and Sebastian having already left the premises 30 minutes prior, you were all on your own.

    Stepping out of the dress that was now a circular heap on the ground, you began to pull at the strings of your corset. Yes, unfortunately, you had to wear such a wretched apparel today; it was a social event, there was no way around it.

  Continuing to play with the strings of your corset, your movements began to get more frantic and vigorous. Panic slowly began to seep into your veins upon the realization that your corset's strings weren't separating effectively. 

    Unlike the dress, there wasn't much flexibility when it came to loosely tying the strings of a corset; the fact that you couldn't even see what you were doing with the strings, much less the strings themselves, only added to the problem.

   It was then, that a knock came to your door. 

    "Are you done?" It was Ciel.

   The sound of his voice caused you to calm down a bit, allowing you to think more logically about your problem. When all was said and done, the solution was quite obvious: you needed to ask for his assistance, "Ciel, I need your help."

   Without hesitation, the door opened and your beloved walked in. "I need help taking the corset off." You mumbled, your arms moving to cover up your exposed chest.

   Although you couldn't see Ciel because your back was turned, you could already tell his face had quickly been engulfed by red.

  Shutting the door quietly, Ciel walked over to you nervously.

      Although hesitant, he soon began to pull at the strings of your corset, "Why is this thing designed like a damn puzzle?" You heard him mutter.

    It took some time, but eventually, the corset dropped to the floor, joining your dress. Ciel quickly turned around, allowing you to grab your regular clothes of which were behind him on the guest bed. 

   Once the dress was appropriately on, you turned around. This was the first time you had seen Ciel since the actual party. Just like you had thought, his clothes were an utter mess. Suppressing a laugh, you walked over to him.

     One thing that was annoying you severely, yet was also something you could fix, was his ribbon tie. 

     Grabbing the thin lace with your fingers, you pulled apart the pitiful knot before re-tying it properly. Ciel looked surprised and confused, but he soon realized your intentions. 

     "When my father got ready in the morning, I always loved tying his tie. I remember how he always left the ribbon hanging around his neck for me so that I could tie it after breakfast." You said, a light smile dancing on your lips at the memory. Continuing to tie the bow, you proceeded with your story, "I was horrible at it at first, but he still allowed me to tie it and he wore it the entire day, as long as he wasn't seeing anyone outside the manor. Eventually, one of the servants showed me how to tie it efficiently, and then my father was actually able to go to meetings without having to undo it in secret and ask on of the maids to tie it." 

        Finishing the tie, you sighed, "Shall we go?" Ciel looked down at your work, "Much better than what you did with it, right?" 

        Laughing at your own diss, you then left the room, Ciel soon following, before silently sneaking out of the manor.