First Fight

You two were having a fight. It was ridiculous. You were the only one mad at first, Ciel was confused. But it soon turned to a fight. 

     ~~~A few minutes prior~~~~~

     "Ciel, do you think I'm fat?" You asked. 

   "What?" He questioned, confused at the sudden question. 

   "You do!" You exclaimed shocked, 

   "Huh, I didn't say tha-"

   "You hesitated, you questioned it! You think I'm fat!" You accused. 

    "Why would you think I would think that?!" He yelled, trying to be heard over your voice. 

    "You never tell me I'm pretty!" You responded. 

    "I have to? You should know I think that. Fine then, your pretty." He didn't get any of this, clearly. 

   "You're lying! You're just saying that because you know I want to hear it." You pouted. 

   "Where did this come from?" He yelled. 

   You then just started to shout random things, only confusing Ciel even more. When he tried talking back to you he had to shout. Eventually, through frustration he started yelling with more than the intent on being heard. 

    You two were now just yelling at one another random things about each other. All that was heard was noise, not really words, just noise. 

    The thing that made you both quiet was Sebastian's voice, "My lord, your afternoon tea is ready." 

   "Come in." He responded, surprisingly calm. That however didn't go well with you.

   "Now you're acting like I'm not saying anything. You're ignoring me!" 

   "(Y/N), please what are you going on about? Where did you get these thoughts?" He asked. 

   "...Someone in my manor said that I was gaining some weight..." You mumbled. 

   "Well I don't think that, so can we drop the topic then?" Ciel sighed. 

    "Last time I was here when we had sweets you took mine. And when I got another one you took it too!" You added. 

   Ciel, blinked a few times. "I was just frustrated with some paper work," He paused, "I just wanted cake...sorry."  He apologized. 

   A ridiculous fight indeed. You made up over tea though! 

  (A/N) Sorry I didn't really have any ideas for this