He realizes his feelings

The three morons were accompanying (Y/N) on a small vacation over the weekend. So she was gone, which would have been terrific if she wasn't substituted by Elizabeth. Yes, Elizabeth has come over to my mansion to spend the weekend. 

    She was in my study while I tried to work, talking about cute things. It was hard to concentrate on my work with her talking. Ignoring her didn't work that well. Never have I noticed just how pleasant (Y/N) was. 

   "Can you believe that Ciel?" She asked. 

   "No," I mumbled. I wasn't paying attention in the first place but I can pretty much guess what she was talking about; pink, pink, fluffy, fluffy, cute! 

   No offense to Elizabeth but her voice was torchuring Pluto, making him howl. You would think at the very least, if it irritated Pluto, it would chase out Sebastian's hidden cats, but no. 

    I wanted to tell her to go to some other part of the manner, like I did to (Y/N), but I couldn't. She is my fiancee I would need to treat her like a lady and with respect, asking her to leave would make her cry. 

    An hour passed and she finally left my study, she was getting hungry and went downstairs to eat. I started to work again but then stopped when I heard (Y/N)'s annoying nagging. 

   "Ciel what are you doing? What's it for?" She asked. 

    I blinked a couple times. (Y/N) wasn't here. Did I...Did I miss her? No, she is annoying and prevents me from working, I don't miss her. 

   "CIEL!!!" Elizabeth called; I missed her, I missed her so much!

    That weekend was hell. Lizzy, as she now is reminding me to call her, has been squeezing me, calling it a hug and trying to dress up the mansion saying it's too black and needs to be more cute. 

     (Y/N) came back on Monday morning and Lizzy was supposed to leave at Monday night. Thankfully (Y/N) pre-occupied Lizzy that day, so I was able to finish all the work I have been procrastinating from. 

    When (Y/N) came back a weird feeling in my chest started, like I actually missed her presence. I would've asked Sebastian about it but he would most likely just be smart with me. Besides I can figure this out by myself, I don't need that damn demon. 

   After all the thinking of what this feeling could be there was only one conclusion: I loved her. But it couldn't be the reason, right?