First Date

Ciel had asked you out not to long ago and now he asked you to come to his manor again. You were in a carriage looking at the scenery. You could barely contain your excitement; something good always happens when you came here.

    The first time: You fell for Ciel 

    The second time: Ciel starts a relationship with you

    It's said that third times the charm. 

   The carriage came to a slow stop as you turned your gaze towards the door just as Sebastian opened it and offered his hand. 

   "My lady" He spoke as you set your hand in his as he helped you out of the carriage. 

    "Thank you, Sebastian." You replied as you were set to the ground. Sebastian opened the front door before leading you around the manor. 

   "My young lord has planned something very special for your visit Lady (Y/N)" He smirked. 

    "Really?" You mumbled, flattered. 

     "Yes he has," He opened another door, "My lady" He repeated as you walked through. 

   You were nearly immediately greeted by Ciel, "Ah, Ciel what're w-" You were cut off. 

    "Lunch, right now" he walked you to a seat and than sat in his own. Sebastian brought out a dish from the kitchen, wait-when did he-he went to the kitchen and-huh?

      "Lunch for today is-" He presented. 

~~~~~~~~

  You had a lovely evening with Ciel for lunch before he brought you to the garden. 

   "I don't usually come out here, but the fresh air is nice..." He spoke before he began enjoying the silence. Your eyes were cast to the sky as you nodded. 

   "Yeah," You exhaled. Before you knew it, Ciel had laced his fingers with your own. You cast your gaze down from the sky to Ciel. 

  He noticed straightaway and acted, "W-what!" He jolted his hand away for your own making you widen your own eyes. 

  "Nothing." You said calmly as you began to walk again to which he followed. After a few seconds you grabbed hold of his hand. 

    Yep, it's true, third times the charm.