Chapter 13: The Fight

"Alright, I need you to listen to me." Peter said, placing his hands on Bella's shoulders. "I need you to stay here, lock the doors and don't leave until I come back."

"What? No, I want to go with you!"

Peter cups Bella's face "It's too dangerous! Let me handle this."

Tears began to well up as Bella launched herself at Peter, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"I don't want anything to happen." she cried against his chest

"Nothing will happen as long as I am the alpha."

Peter left. It's been hours and Bella sat around the loft, waiting to hear something. She was in her bedroom when she heard the door to the loft open and close. She immediately ran downstairs and found no one in sight. Bella remained cautious until she was hit from behind and everything went black.

Bella slowly woke up while being dragged. She tried to fight back but she couldn't move. She drifted in and out until she was slammed against a tree and an unknown person tied her up with chains. She heard two different voices conversing.

"This is what we came back to do? Kidnap a child?" the girl asked?

"Don't get all ethical on me now." another  said "This one is the spawn of one of the wolves. Completely human. No wolf gene in sight."

"Then why did you take her?"

"She's to become the bait.

Bella looked up and caught sight of Kate Argent and the girl from the store. She looked around as She began to struggle in the chains.  She was in front of the old Hale house. "Let me go!"

"Oh, look at that sour face!" Kate sneered

'If you want to kill me, just do it!"

"Oh, sweetie. I don't want to kill you. Where's the fun in that if there's no wolfy in you."

"You killed my entire family! Humans and werewolves!" Bella cried

"An unexpected amount of casualties but necessary."

"You took my dad from me!"

"Ah, yes. Dear old Peter. But he did survive though, right? Nothing more than a fried vegetable."

"Shut up!" Bella screamed.

Just then, Kate hit Bella with the butt of her rifle, rendering her unconscious. Bella later woke up to the sound of howling in the distance. When Bella looked towards the direction of the house, she could've sworn she saw someone inside. Just then, voices were coming the other way.

"Hold on. Something doesn't feel right." said Derek

"What?" Scott asked

"I don't know. It's just kind of like it's..." Derek said before being cut off by Scott

"Don't say it was too easy. People say too easy and bad things happen. Do you think that finding you was easy? Getting away from Allison's dad? None of this has been easy!"

WHen Bella completely came through, she screamed "Run!!!"

Scott and Derek turned to find Bella tied up to the tree.

"Bella?" Derek said in confusion

"It's a trap!" Bella yelled.

Before anyone had time to react, an arrow pierced Derek's shoulder and leg. A flash bolt was set off, knocking Scott down. Derek pulled the arrows out, stood up and ran towards the house, pulling as blinded Scott behind him.