CHAPTER 85: Jackson Reunited

Peter abruptly left the group to go on a rampage, going through any lengths to find his daughter. He made several attempts to try and find her by scent with no luck. Gerard said he was holding her in an armory but Peter did not know where it was. Time was running out. Bella was dying. She needed him and Peter was wasting time looking everywhere trying to find her.

Peter's search was interrupted with a call from Malia, saying that they had a plan but they needed his help.

"Why would I help you when I am trying to find Bella?!" Peter asked in anger

"Because you'll be able to find her if you help us." Malia told him.

Malia explained the plan to Peter, stating that they were going to make the Anuk-Ite come to them

At the clinic, Scott explained the Anuk-Ite to Stiles and Derek. He says it can get inside your head and make you see things. Stiles asks what it looks like and Lydia explains how it merged from two people into one creature and adds that it's made of two faces, one human the other supernatural. Scott adds that the supernatural creature was a shapeshifter just like them and says it knows what you fear most. Malia adds that it can kill you just by looking at you.

Stiles is incredulous that they have to go up against it blind and face their deepest fear. He says he fears blindness the most making the current predicament "a situation of unfortunate overlap.

Scott sends Lydia and Stiles to find Chris before heading to Gerard's armory to rescue Jackson. Lydia says there's no time to wait for Chris. She says they've gotten through the armory door before and can handle it

Stiles questions why they're doing exactly what Gerard wants them to do. Scott says his plan rests on stopping the Anuk-Ite. He believes doing that will stop the war because not all of Gerard's army are hunters. The ordinary people of Beacon Hills who've joined against the supernatural are doing so out of fear. If they can remove the supernatural component of that fear, they have a chance to end the war.

Malia is on board with the plan but points out that they still need to figure out how to catch the Anuk-Ite. Scott says they'll do it because they always do.Lydia says they'll buy Scott some time to figure it out and Malia suggests Chris Argent might come back with one.

Scott says he'll need Peter, Derek and Malia to help him fight the creature at the High School. He is confident the Anuk-Ite will find them there.

Peter did not want to agree to the plan but he knew that he had no choice.

went to the school examining two hunters who've apparently been turned to stone. He's on the phone with Malia.

"What do you see?" Malia asked

"Uh, two bodies? No blood, no wounds"

"What do they look like?"

"Like statues." Peter replied "Greek."

Once he describes the state of the bodies, she tells him to close his eyes. Peter appears not to hear her and disconnects the call. He walks into the school and hears Malia's and Bella's voice calling him "Dad."

Peter feels something coming up behind him and turns to look. Before he could react, Peter is turned to stone by the Anuk-Ite.

In the armory, Jackson is still hanging from the ceiling by his wrists. He looked at the guards watching him "You're afraid of me, aren't you? Did they tell you why you should be? If you're not afraid, why don't you come a little closer."

"Shut up!" the guard said

"It's because I'm still part Kanima. Do you know what that is? Look at these claws." Jackson says as he extends his claws and the guard steps forward to take a closer look. "They produce a venom that can paralyze you. I even have different eyes."