CHAPTER 45: You Will Always be my Number One.

Over the next week, Bella was able to shift when she wanted to but shifting back was difficult. Peter had taught Bella a lot about controlling her anger, especially when she was shifting. Bella was still scared. Scared of the wolf in her, that it would take over whenever she was in a situation alone. She was afraid that she would lose control if Peter or someone else wasn't around.

A lot has happened in the last week since Halloween. It turns out that Scott's friend Kira is supernatural. They don't know what she is yet. But whatever she was, she caused the power outage.

On Halloween night, someone decided to throw a party at Derek's loft. A black light party. Derek actually showed up and kicked everyone out of the loft. But after that, some sort of shadow-like creature appeared and Derek, Scott, Kira, Allison, Lydia, Isaac and the Twins stayed to fight.

Everyone tried to fight them but they were too strong. Derek tried to snap one of its neck but it didn't affect it. The group were going down one by one until the sun came up and the shadow creatures disappeared. The shadow creatures apparently came after Isaac the night before.

The shadow creatures were called The Oni and they were after the supernatural.

As soon as the sun had set the next night, the demons showed up at Scott's house. They were kept out of the house by the use of mountain ash until Scott talked to Allison. The demons were after a dark spirit Scott told everyone to do what he said and allowed the Oni to enter his house. The Oni checked Scott and Kira, leaving a mark behind their ears and left.

It was during that event that the pack found out that Kira was a Kitsune, a supernatural species of Japanese fox spirits. And earlier on, the Oni had attacked Scott's father, who had survived.

The rest of the week went by without anything major going on until everyone found out that Stiles had been possessed by a spirit called the Nogitsune. Stiles wasn't Stiles anymore.

But one day, Bella was sitting at the apartment with Peter. Peter was teaching her the supernatural world they live in by showering her the texts and books that the Hale family has owned for decades. Bella eventually fell asleep on the couch reading one of the books.

Peter woke her up. "I need to talk to you kiddo.:"

Belal sat up and looked at Peter confused

"I need to speak to Lydia. I'm going to lure her to me."

"Why?" Bella asked

"I need her help. With her help, hopefully we can get answers to all the things Talia took from us. I'm going to lure her to Derek's loft. He won't be there but I know she will show up.

Bella was still confused but at least she trusted Peter and she was still tired to ask questions. They drove to Derek's. Bella laid on the couch as they waited. Soon, the door opened and there stood Lydia and Allison.

"The hunter and the banshee. Ladies, come in." Peter said

Bella sat up from the couch. Peter wanted Allison to leave but Lydia refused.

"The last time I was alone with you, I almost bled out on the lacrosse field. She stays" said Lydia

"Do you actually think I was trying to kill you when I bit you? " Peter said "You were my backup plan, remember. Not to mention, the bite is what brought out your nascent abilities. You think power like that was going to come out on its own? I'm the spark that lit your fire, sweetheart."

"You attacked her and nearly killed her," said Allison."

"Power doesn't come without a little pain and struggle."