CHAPTER 36: Shifted

Derek and Scott shifted when they came into contact with the Aiden and Ethan wolf. Derek charged first and pushed the twins back a bit before taking a swing at them. They quickly tossed him off as Scott charged.

Stiles saw that Cora was lying on the ground unconscious across the hall.

"Help me" Stiles ordered as he helped Peter up.

Peter and Stiles ran towards Cora. Scott is pushed against a wall by his throat by the twins.

"Ethan, Aiden, stop! You don't know what you're doing." Scott stated

"All we want is her." They growled together as Jennifer Blake stepped into the elevator and disappeared behind the doors

They dropped Scott and charged at the elevator, giving them time to pick up Cora and run

"Don't stop!" said Derek

They hadn't gotten far when Stiles stopped before moving to hide behind the door.

"Stiles!" Scott yells

The twins burst through the door. Stiles raised the bat and crashed it over their head. The bat splintered to nothing. Ethan and Aiden roared at Stiles who quickly ran out of the room .

Scott then grabbed the overhead light and found it down on their head. Their disorientation gave them enough time to run out of the room and head back towards Peter and Cora. Everyone got together in a room as Peter laid cora down on a table.

"Where's the big guy?" Stiles asked

"He's close. " said Derek

"What about Ms. Blake?"

Scott shook his head

"What do you mean? What does that mean?" Stiles asked "Like, she's gone? Scott are you kidding me?"

"Quiet" Derek said

"Me be quiet" said Stiles "Are you telling me what to do now? When your psychotic, mass murdering girlfriend-the second one you've dated by the way, has got my dad somewhere tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed?"

Scott came up to them "Stiles, they're still out there."

"And they want her, right? Which means now we don't have her either, so my dad and Cora are both dead!"

"Not hyet." said Scott

Scott moved over towards Peter and Cora "Is she really dying?"

"She's definitely not getting any better."

"There has to be something we can do. We have to help her."

The doors open and Ms. Blake enters the room "You can't. Only I can. I can save her and I can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is. But there is a pack of alphas in this hospital who want me dead. So I'll help you but only when I'm out of here and safe. Only then."

Drek angrily pushes a table out of the way as he advances towards her.

"Derek, wait!" Scott exclaimed as he held Derek back

"She was trying to get out." Derek said with rage

"I was trying to keep from getting killed! You can't blame me for that." Ms. Blake said

"If you want to show you're one of the good guys, then heal her." Stiles ordered

"Not until I'm safe." Ms. Blake stated

"I'd like to volunteer a different method of persuasion. Let's torture her." Peter spoke up

"Works for me" said Derek