Chapter 77: They're Back

In the train station, Stiles and Bella were still there. Since they made contact over the radio, they haven't been able to get through to the real world again. Now they were stuck. Waiting. Neither of them knew how much time had passed as time worked differently in the rift.

Over time, Bella was growing impatient, agitated. Peter was their only link to the outside world and she doesn't even know if Peter survived his injuries. Even though she hated him right now, Peter was still Bella's father. There aren't many Hales left.

Stiles, being an idiot as always, was oddly staring at the arrivals board. The one thing the two of them noticed was that more and more people were showing up and that time was most likely running out. Stiles did not know if the others found a way to save them.

Bella sat down on the ground against a pillar with her head between her knees as Stiles continued to look at the board.

"Stiles." a voice said

Stiles perked up and looked around but no one was talking to him.

"Did you say something?" Stiles asked Bella

"Does it look like I was talking to you?" Bella replied sarcastically

"Stiles." the voice said again and Stiles recognized it instantly.

It was Lydia. He hears her call his name and he is trying to figure out where it was coming from.

"Lydia?" Stiles said

Did Lydia get taken? Is she here?

"What are you on about now, dweeb?" Bella asked

Before Stiles could respond, the intercom went off

"Attention all passengers. The train will be arriving in 25 minutes." the announcer said

Everyone gets up and starts walking around.

Bella stood up fast in a panic "Stiles, that was new. Why is that new? What's happening?"

Bella joined Stiles as they try to push past the people around them.

"Stiles. Stiles!" The voice said again

Stiles starts running and Bella could barely keep up with him when the sound of a gunshot was heard. Everyone looks over to the entrance and sees Sheriff Noah Stilinski standing there.

"Give the boy some room." he said

"Dad?!" Stiles ran over to Niah, hugging him

"Oh, god. I can't believe I found you." Noah said

Stiles pulled away "Dad, I can hear Lydia. I think I can get to her. I think she can get us out of here."

Niah looked at both Stiles and Bella as the sound of the Ghost Riders was heard coming towards the entrance and everyone started screaming.

"You two need to get out of here. Don't worry about me." Noah told them

"What, you're kidding right?" Stiles questioned

"Go. Get help. Find your friends."

"What about you?"

"We'll find each other again." Noah tells him

Noah started walking towards the Ghost Riders and Stiles and Bella just watched

"Dad."

"Stiles, I'll hold them back. Now get the hell out of here. Go!" Noah yelled

"Come on." Stiles told Bella as they ran over to the side of the station and jumped onto the train tracks. They start running down them and then stop to cover their eyes when this bright light appears in front of them.