3. Birthday Heat.

- What the fuck are you doing, you fool?  –  Hua Cheng grumbled, now glaring at the grinning Feng Xin. – If anything happens to Mu Qing, my Alpha will tear you to pieces!

The tall young man raised an eyebrow.

- I'd like to see him try!   -  his grin broadened. –  Remember your place, Beta! I was friends with Dianxia even before you got to meet him!

- Hmmmm.

Hua Cheng was feeling really weak, otherwise he would have probably jumped the rude bastard and gone directly for his throat. Someone had to put him right! For months now, perhaps a year even, Feng Xin was totally out of control, and Xie Lian was actually worried for the fool. He was careless to take his suppressants regularly, and fuck was he strong!  He just didn't care what others would say, how others might feel. Xie Lian was unaffected by his insane levels of pheromones, and Mu Qing was still a baby, so he could be around Feng Xin without a problem, but him... Hua Cheng was suffocating, and too often. He would often beg his Alpha to spend time in other places – anywhere but the bar!  -  but Xie Lian had to be here quite often; it was his  bar after all.

So rude, so careless... such a jerk!

But then, the young bartender was behaving too strangely today too. He watched him stagger back, carrying two towels quite obediently, but almost pass out once he approached Feng Xin.

Suddenly, Hua Cheng realized something: had it been a weaker Omega – he or she would have certainly passed out by now! He could only endure Feng Xin's insane levels of stink because he was a Beta!

- Ummm... Mu Qing?  Sweetie, I think it's best if you went home now. – he turned to him, but the boy never turned around to face him. He was staring at Feng Xin, who was totally ignoring them both, as if bewitched, spellbound.

"Dammit!" – he thought. – "His heat is starting. And now is the worst time possible! I wish GeGe was here..."

- W-wwhy?  –  Mu Qing's voice trailed; he just couldn't look away from the bouncer.

- Well, I think you're coming down with... the.... hmmm... the flu.  –  he grumbled. – The weather is so shitty today, you might have caught a cold.

- Uhhhhh...

Mu Qing was mesmerized by the strongest Alpha in the room, his long hair falling over his shoulders, now curling a little, and all of him smelling so sweet! It was so sweet that he could almost... taste it.

Source:  https://www

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/DaddysKinkyKitty

- Ain't you here just part time, yea? –  Hua Cheng didn't give up. He knew that it will become very bad, very soon. Taking a look around, he noticed that all three people in the bar were staring at the boy: some – smirking, some – frowning.