17. My San Lang Tastes So Good! [Hua♡Lian] 🔞

*****

Hua Cheng got back home around 9 p.m., after a walk in the nearby park. He was frowning terribly  –  Feng Xin had not spoken a single word to him after his explanation on the subway, but he had looked too pale and dizzy, sick, as if severely hung-over. The problem was that he had never  seen the bouncer be hung-over, ever.

- Damn! I should not be so worried about those two idiots! I only checked on them, because GeGe asked!  –  he was mumbling under his nose unhappily.

He was kicking small pebbles on his way home, totally giving up on his trainers  –  all the roads were covered in immense puddles of rain water, and it was inevitable that his feet got too wet.

He wanted to get tired. He wanted to be exhausted and fall asleep really quickly, so that he wouldn't be sick with worry for Xie Lian, so that he wouldn't be missing him severely in the hours before his plane landed. He wanted to sleep mindlessly all night long, so that he could be fresh for his lover the next morning... He hadn't slept for a week now... he hadn't eaten properly for a week too. He felt horribly, but now he thought that Feng Xin was probably feeling worse.

He envied them. If those two overcame their natural inborn stupidity  –  because both were extremely stupid, in their own different ways!  – they would be happy till the end of their days... 

Fated! Who would have thought?! He had totally believed that Mu Qing's "love" was a teenage crush! Although  -  for the life of him!  –  he could not see the appeal of Feng Xin for anyone! The dude was just an asshole!

Yet, one could not trick Fate. Mu Qing had no choice.

And yet again – Feng Xin had looked suspiciously gentle today when handling the boy, taking care of him not in his typical crude, bearish way, but rather as if he was manhandling something precious.

Just like the way Xie Lian was handling him...

***

He sighed and kicked his shoes off. He could have gone to his flat, but he preferred his lover's house  –  it all smelled of Xie Lian here, faintly, true, but he took a very deep breath from the very threshold, smiling now. This was the best smell in the world!

He was still quite heavily scented by Feng Xin's angry outbursts today, and he shuddered, taking absolutely all his clothes off right there, next to the front door, not wanting to bring in any traces of those heavy, horrible, suffocating pheromones inside. GeGe's house always smelled so sweetly! It was messy, but it always smelled nice, which always  amazed him too much.

He went directly into the bathroom, taking a shower lazily, washing and rubbing his neck with a great longing in his heart. All the marks and traces of biting from last week were long healed and gone, and he missed them...