22. The Rush Hour.

**** 

Feng Xin had fallen asleep so late  –  or rather so very early  –  that, when his phone started ringing from some godforsaken corner in his room, he just ignored it, covering his head with his pillow, annoyed and growling yet again.

This repeated itself a couple of times, until his dad came into his room, quite unabashed, mumbling, and just dug it out from under some pile of his clothes, mumbling some more.

- PAPA! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!   -  he decided that protesting about it was more important than sleep now.

- Hush, puppy.  –  his dad scolded, unimpressed by his growl.  –  Hello?

Feng Xin gaped. His dad had just decided to pick up his fucking phone, without his permission, and without...

- PAPA!!!!

- Oh? Oh hello!... Oh... Wow... I see! No, I am the father of the  –  hmmm!  – "that insolent bastard who has bewitched my son".... Yes, I understand, Madam. I suggest you try to calm down... No. Certainly not. Oh... I see.

His father was so infuriatingly patient and polite on the phone that Feng Xin thought he was still dreaming a very weird, and very perverse dream. He jumped out of bed, just in his boxers, his hair, the perfect curls   –  totally clean and fragrant now, and getting in his face quite annoyingly too.

- Papa! Give here! Come on! Who is it?!  -  he was trying to get a hold of his phone, but his father was just nodding and pushing his hand to the side.

- I understand, Madam. Yes, I am the one who  –  hmmm! –  failed to give him a proper education... Oh. Yes. I will be glad to meet you too, perhaps over tea? Ohh.... Hello?

The Omega blinked now, a little blind without his glasses, which were safely resting on top of his head again.

- She hung up on me. Such a nervous Omega! Ayyyy, I'm sure it was an Omega! So strange!  –  he mumbled now.

- WHAT IS IT?!  -  Feng Xin was losing his temper, and fast. –  WHO WAS THAT?! HOW ARE YOU SO FUCKING CALM, DAMMIT???

- Language, pup!  –  the Omega scoffed, and gave him back his phone, frowning. –  I am a teacher. You forget!  –  he sniggered.  –  I deal with hysterical people all the time!

The Alpha took a look at the screen  –  it was just 8 o'clock  –  which meant: ungodly early.

- Ughh... I really wanted to sleep in today...  -  he whined, pushing his long locks to the back, over his shoulders.  –  Who the fuck was that?! Are they out of their fucking mind?!  –  he grunted now.

- A-Xin! Language!

There was a strong and sharp pain in his ear, as his dad now pinched and pulled, and Feng Xin had to lean down so that the pain could be bearable  –  his dad's hands were quite strong.

- Ow oh! Owwwww!   -  he howled.  –  Let... go! Let go of me! Papa! Ouchhh!

- Don't make me wash your mouth with soap now, pup!  -  the Omega huffed at him, letting go but not before a final twist.  –  Now. Come and have some breakfast. I have to leave for work soon. Come, pup!

Feng Xin was sulking, rubbing his ear nervously, embarrassed.

- Papa, I am 23! You can't just treat me like a kid any more!!!  –  he growled unhappily, putting on a T-shirt that looked somewhat clean.