49. Black Alpha ○||● White Omega [Part 1] 🔞

***

It was a slow and sweet night, and they were both very tired, but they also wanted to be together. Be together even more. And it was strange, because they already lived together, slept together, ate together, breathed together too.

- Are you happy about the news?  –  Mu Qing asked softly, lying in the warm bath water, cuddled into his lover's arms again.

- I think I knew all along. I think I would have been surprised if your mom told us... otherwise.  –  Feng Xin huffed, caressing the boy's back.

- Yes, same.  –  Mu Qing purred lazily.  –  It was so... strange, you know... -  he said thoughtfully now.  –  On that day... When you came in... Yours was the first scent I truly got... It had all been an unclear, confusing, mixed-up blur before that. But you came in, all wet, and... I remember being so surprised. Because Hua Cheng had told me that it all smelled so bad...

- Hmmmm.

- His own scent was really weak back then, diluted. He smelled like alcohol and cigarettes; some cheap perfume... He had lost most of his strength... And the rain was washing away people's personal scents too... But when you came in... It was like I was in a dream... You smell so sweet, my love... I love to be so close...  -  he murmured dreamily.

- Baby...

- Tell me about my present, Alpha?  –  the boy's voice trailed sleepily.  –  Is it kisses? Is it hugs? Is it bites?

He looked up shyly, but with expectation. Feng Xin laughed a little.

- You can have those any time and any day, love. No, I wanted to buy you something for your heat, honey. Let's see.

He took his phone, which was carelessly tossed to the side of the tub, and started searching for something in it. Mu Qing propped himself up, watching him with curiosity now.

- But...  -  he stuttered.  –  But you... are gonna be here...? Right? With me? Right?! Making love to me? Yes???

- Of course, puppy. You will be even sweeter then. Just like you were 3 months ago. For your birthday.  –  the Alpha purred back, kissing his wet hair now.

- Mmmm... my birthday... it was the best birthday ever... Because I got you, Alpha... I got you...  My Alpha!  -  Mu Qing said dreamily.

- And I got presents too! I got my pup too...  Although my birthday is no time soon!  -  Feng Xin laughed now.

- Are we gonna be happy, Alpha?

I'll try, my love.  –  he murmured now.  –  Look! See what I found for my baby! Do you like it? Should I buy it?

  –  Look! See what I found for my baby! Do you like it? Should I buy it?

Credit: https://www.facebook.com/AlienOutfitters/

- Oh...