29. P.D.A. 🔞

***

Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/pocketmuqing/status/1579145565949988864

***

Feng Xin froze for a moment, but then smiled. The Omega was worried about such silly things. As an Omega would.

Ignoring his sniffling now, he lifted him up in his arms, getting up to his feet  –  he'd been sitting for too long. The boy gasped, surprised, but held onto him, amazed and wondering; his clothes were open, and a mess, and he could literally taste  the Alpha's terrible arousal in the air  –  the scent was too strong, as always.

The bouncer hesitated for a just a second, but then took a single step and placed him to lie on his back on the settee, relaxing on his knees next to him. Mu Qing was lying there, flushed and totally embarrassed now, not daring to even steal a glance at the Alpha  –  Feng Xin looked glorious with his hair down, his bruised lips and his rosy cheeks. He gasped again, when the bouncer leaned over him, carefully caressing his skin, trailing his fingertips over his nipples and his belly button, touching the leaking tip of his cock dreamily, purring for him.

The Omega was burning up. All of this looked so intimate... Was it a game for the arrogant Alpha? Was it all a tease, a joke?  Just the thought of that was too devastating, and tears came up in his eyes, although he enjoyed the slow fingers, touching gently over his belly, over his hips. 

He bit his lips, so that he would be quiet, and closed his eyes, expecting bites, or worse  –  expecting to be abandoned, but...

The Alpha leaned lower, letting his long curls caress the lily-white skin instead of him, because now he was kissing, slowly, patiently, kissing over bones and skin, licking slowly, tenderly, sensually, hoping to calm the nervous Omega down, murmuring:

- Just like on your birthday... You are so tasty... No girl has ever tasted so good, baby... No girl has ever hissed at me, like a wild cat... No girl has ever been so stupid as to risk my wrath... Omegas are usually afraid of me... But not you... Not you, little one... I could crush you with one arm tied behind my back, but... you keep surprising me... You keep coming at me, defying me... And you smell so insanely good that I could easily forget my own name... Your chemicals stir my brain, and make my blood boil... I've been hard for a week now, for you, boy...

- Ughhh...

Mu Qing felt tormenting bites over his sensitive nipples now, but he was afraid to open his eyes, so he just purred, his insides vibrating underneath the lips of that extraordinary Alpha.

- Do you know how difficult it has been, pup? To control myself? An Alpha cannot control themselves when an Omega smells so sweetly... Why do you keep smelling so sweetly even after your heat is gone, puppy? What magic is this?