30. Omega. [ꭥ]

****

Link:   https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=130482206427509&set=gm.1133389287278307&idorvanity=555188978431677

*

Art by the amazing Eden Spring Buyno!

Credit:   https://www.facebook.com/eden.buyno/

***

Feng Xin got his hand out of the boy's pants with utter unwillingness, frowning a little, but he still had to take care of things. Mu Qing whimpered at the loss  –  just the mere touch over his most sensitive spot was enough to get him hot and bothered. He now watched, ashamed, the bouncer stare at his own hand, which was all covered in his slick, almost lovingly, as if attracted to it, and it was so embarrassing and so strange that Mu Qing was blushing, hard. But then Feng Xin moved his hand to his mouth and licked hungrily, and he thought he was going to die  –  it looked so wrong, and so sexual at the same time. His face was crimson.

- Yummy!  -  the Alpha declared, purring, content.

- Ughh...  -  the Omega was totally uncomfortable with that happy grin now.

Feng Xin enjoyed watching the boy blush prettily for a moment, but then he got to work. "Work" consisted of getting to the dark corner behind their table, and kicking Hua Cheng in the shin. The Beta moaned, waking up slowly, and the bouncer smirked, watching the mess that the two lovers were.

***

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng had started kissing madly, sitting together in the big arm-chair, true. But it had gotten so intense, and they had started undressing each other so feverishly, that the Alpha had dragged his lover to one of the dark corners of the room, getting almost naked there, the both of them, and got to just lying over their own clothes in the shadows, sucking each other dry too many times, until  –  utterly exhausted  –  they had fallen asleep in each other's arms.

- Pathetic!  –  Feng Xin mocked, noticing  the bite marks all over the Beta's body.  –  You don't deserve such love and attention, you miserable Beta!  –  he smirked now, kicking his leg again, forcing him to wake up.

- Cut it, asshole!  –  Hua Cheng hissed, now fully awake, casting a worried look at his Alpha  –  Xie Lian was sleeping blissfully, purring.

- Go home and fuck there, you idiots! Why are you sleeping on the floor like filthy animals?!   –   Feng Xin growled.

Hua Cheng sighed a little, but smiled. He wasn't sorry.

- One day... One days soon, asshole, I will watch you wallow in the same way! Just you wait!  –  the Beta barked at him, and it made the Alpha stir in his arms.  –  GeGe?  –  he called gently.

- Mmmm... Puppy, what time is it?  -  Xie Lian rubbed his eyes sleepily, totally oblivious of the fact that both of them were only wearing their underwear.

- Let's get you to bed, GeGe? Yea? You must be really tired...  -  the Beta cooed, ignoring Feng Xin's mocking laughter.

He left them to their own devices, and returned to the little Omega.

- We have to go too, pup.  –  he said softly.

  –  he said softly