41. [quote:] 'Are We Gonna Have A Baby???' - Mu Qing

***

Feng Xin felt the body underneath him relax too much, and go limp all of a sudden. He stopped, panting terribly, but never pulling out, trying hard to focus. 

He still managed to grunt:

- Pup? Are you...

He blinked, puzzled  –  there was faint light coming in from the window, and he saw that the boy had fallen asleep, far too exhausted probably. A little worried now, he leaned over him, staring at his face and trying to notice the Omega's breathing.

Was he... Had he hurt him somehow?!  The damned brat had teased him far too much! And now... Was he sleeping now?!  Or had he passed out?! Was he in pain??? He had too many questions!

Leaning over him, he could still distinguish his sweetness, it was far too intoxicating now. Their scents were blended now. Inhaling deeply, the Alpha smiled, and decided that the first thing to be done was to get out of the warm wetness of his lover, despite the fact that he craved to stay longer, stay forever  –  the feeling was far too amazing.

Sighing a little, he started to, slowly, but immediately stopped himself with a gasp.

- Fuck!!!

He had felt the knot forming, some time ago, as it would, but he had never expected it to progress. And now... Now...

- No... How?! Ughhh.... It's starting...

Terrified now, he clenched his teeth and groaned in pain, as he had to pull out in a hurry, unless he wanted to finish inside Mu Qing, risking to get him pregnant on their very first time. It hurt to be so cold and alone during the process, and he was watching now, almost howling with the unbearable sensation  –  the knot travelled to the tip, and his body was shaking, and he fell back, hissing with the cutting, icy feeling, knowing full well that nothing could really be done about it now  -   he just had to wait it out.

Easier said than done  –  the knotting could last minutes, or hours, or sometimes... Oh god! Sometimes even days! Pale, and angry at the stupid pain, he looked at Mu Qing's peaceful face now, shivering, but thinking that it was worth it. It was all worth it... Tonight had been amazing, and he could not even imagine the pain the Omega had experienced.

He closed his eyes and tried to calm his breathing, waiting.

Why was this happening now?! He was not having his rut! And... and... it had never happened during sex before! There had been one or two, hmm, exceptional blowjobs that had provoked him enough, getting him hard enough for the knotting to initiate, but he had always been in a rut at that time. And now...

- Mu Qing... -  he murmured weakly.  –  Are we really fated? What is this? Why is nothing working as it should be any more?!

No answer. He didn't really expect any. But... it would have been nice if...

If what!? He didn't want kids! And he finally found a lover who would wait for him!

- Damned hormones! Damned Omega, triggering me, making all my chemistry go crazy!  –  he hissed now, mad at... mostly mad at himself.

Mu Qing was sleeping deeply, and when it was finally over and he could cum all over his belly, and finally breathe and rest some, he got the energy to lift the mumbling Omega over his shoulder and change the wet sheets at least. Taking a shower sounded like an impossible task right now  –  he was absolutely beat.

When they got back into bed, he noticed the cheeky brat sulk a little and mumble in his trance, too unhappy about the fresh bed sheets:

- Where's the scent? Alpha, come back... Come back!!!