28. When The Food Fights Back!

****

Feng Xin hid his face into the nook of Mu Qing's neck  –  he didn't want anyone else to hear, far too grateful for the background music, because both the Alpha's and the Beta's eyes were on them  –  curious, or mocking.

He whispered, very slowly, very quietly, teasing:

- Don't you like it, baby?

Mu Qing shuddered; now, he was absolutely sure  he was still at home, in bed, and having a fever dream of sorts, lost deep in his heat still.

- I love it... Alpha, I love it...  -  he turned his face a little and whispered back, hiding his words inside Feng Xin's long, heavy hair.

The bouncer touched that perfect neck just slightly with his lips, teasing some more, feeling acutely how Mu Qing now shuddered again, expecting, hoping for a bite. The big hands were on his hips, and he couldn't help but purr very softly, because those hands slid now, touching him shamelessly  –  one slid to his ass, the other  –  to his crotch, caressing.

- Are you my Fate, Mu Qing? Are you my Destiny?  –  Feng Xin whispered harshly, letting his rough tongue lick over the throbbing artery. The Omega was shaking now, and he liked it, he liked the effect he had over this little one.

Perhaps it had been the couple of glasses of whiskey that made him so bold; or maybe it was the fact that the effect of the pills the Omega had taken in the morning were wearing off fast. Or perhaps it was just that his brain finally accepted the conclusion that this here was the fucking best  he had felt in years.

The boy was silent, so he went on:

- I am tired, Omega. I am tired of being cold and lonely. Perhaps I need a mate? Someone to burn all my meat to crisp? Mmmm?

The bartender blushed severely. He remembered this. He also remembered the way the Alpha had eaten up absolutely every single piece of the food he had prepared for him, obviously enjoying it.

- You are hungry. Let's eat. Let me help.  –  he murmured, reminded, slowly pulling away from their closeness and brushing his burning cheek against the stubble on the Alpha's cheek while doing so.

He was right, of course. Feng Xin's stomach was protesting loudly, not too used to such forced diets  at all  –  demanding food, and pronto, impatient, just like its master.

What happened next was one of Mu Qing's fantasies, coming true. It was soon midnight, and Xie Lian decided to chase people away (all 3 of them), so that they could lock the place up and have some privacy  –  which basically meant: his puppy and him getting half naked, and more drunk.

 It was soon midnight, and Xie Lian decided to chase people away (all 3 of them), so that they could lock the place up and have some privacy  –  which basically meant: his puppy and him getting half naked, and more drunk

But the new lovers didn't pay too much attention to anything any more. Feng Xin was enjoying the little Omega's purring, his sweet scent, the way he was caressing his long hair, and bringing food to his lips to feed him a weird combinations of foodstuffs. He was enjoying the boy's laughter, and the way he looked better now, his cheeks rosy, and his eyes bright.