51. [quote:] *No 'But-s', No Babies!!!'* - Xie Lian

****

Feng Xin just grunted and moved to lie flat on his back now, exhausted, blushing and avoiding the boy's searching eyes. But Mu Qing didn't let this go. These words were so important!

- A-Xin? What does this mean? What do you mean?

The Omega sprawled over him now, hugging him, very tired and very sleepy, but also  –  needing an answer.

- We'll talk tomorrow, pup! Damn, it is so hot in here now!  –  the Alpha huffed and puffed: the heater had been turned on ever since they'd stepped inside the house.

- Alpha!!!  -  Mu Qing wailed now, trying to catch his eyes, sitting on top of him.

Feng Xin sighed, and looked up at him, placing his hands on the boy's pale thighs.

- I hate doing things like that. Half-assed. It's driving me crazy!  If we are going to be serious about this  –  we might as well go the whole way! Our parents are talking about weddings, but I...  -  he scoffed now, still blushing, but speaking his mind openly.

- But... But...  -  Mu Qing's mind was working feverishly.  –  But this means that... we will make a baby!

- It means we will finally bond!  -  Feng Xin huffed now, frowning.  –  Why are you so crazy about babies?!

- I...   -  Mu Qing whimpered.  –  I... am not.

He almost sobbed, so that Alpha sighed, desperate, and now pulled him down so that he could hug him and calm him down.

- Hush, baby... It's OK... It is. I promise.  –  he was murmuring.

- I... Alpha... -  he was trying to explain himself.  –  I only want one... coz it's gonna be yours... coz I love you, Alpha... I want you inside of me... I want to have you next to me... Always...

The bouncer was a little surprised. He knew that Omegas went a little crazy about getting pregnant during their fertility time, but this was the first time he had ever heard an explanation like this.

- Do you really?  -  he mumbled now.  –  Are you really ready to endure all the discomfort, all the pain? For a baby?

Mu Qing looked up at him sharply.

- Of course I am! Because it's gonna be our baby! Don't you ever doubt it!  –  he exclaimed now, a little hurt.

- No, baby. No, honey... No.  –  Feng Xin grumbled, pulling him down over himself again, only this time  –  with some force.  –  I think... It's up to Fate.

The Omega gasped, hardly able to believe his ears, but cuddling closer, and listening now, listening to his mate's heartbeat, a little worried. The conversation didn't seem like much, but it was crucial.

- We are trusting Fate to be right about the two of us, right? And Fate has been right so far. I think... maybe we should trust it again in the future too. What's meant to be, will be. And shit like this. In general.  –  Feng Xin mumbled, not too good at being a philosopher.

The boy thought about it. It half made sense. So, if it was meant to happen  –  they would have a child. Or not. No matter what they did, it was all predestination.

It was a little sad a thought. But also weirdly comforting, because it meant that... they could not go wrong. Whatever their decisions might be  –  they would all have been meant to be implemented.

He smiled.

- I wonder... What it would feel like... -  he murmured now, too drowsy, feeling heavy and lazy now.  –  The bonding... How nice it would be... To be one, fully...