52. On Being A Father.

Link:  https://mobile.twitter.com/hualianrot/status/1583180713981276161

com/hualianrot/status/1583180713981276161

*** - The fools are finally gone!

***

- The fools are finally gone!

Feng Xin was sitting at the counter, sipping on a beer, and staring at Mu Qing hungrily.

***

For the last couple of days, the little Omega was too busy  –  helping his mom get prepared for the "family"  Christmas dinner, and also  –  get his luggage organized in such a way that his next heat would be comfortable for him as much as possible.

His dad had been sulking, but in the end gave up, seeing just how glowing Mu Qing was all the time now, and he smelled satisfied and far too pleased all the time too. The Omega knew too well that his father was checking his scent, checking if he was pregnant, worrying, and he was blushing severely whenever the two of them were alone together.

- I need to know you'll be taking care of yourself too, son.  –  he would grumble.

- I promise, dad! He... -  Mu Qing would stutter.  –  He cares about me more than I care about myself... He is so great, dad!

- Huh. Let's see about his parents then! Huh.  –  the Alpha would huff and puff, skeptical.

So the bartender was grumpy, on edge, and stressed, mostly, now getting into the habit of biting, whenever Feng Xin wanted to pull him in and try to suffocate him with his kisses and hugs, but the bouncer was rather having a laugh about it, amused. He knew the pre-heat would be over very soon, and he was expecting Mu Qing's heat to start any moment now.

The Christmas holidays were coming up too quickly too, there weren't too many days left. The shared dinner for the two families was planned for the 25th, Christmas Day, but Feng Xin had declared openly that, if the day was still within Mu Qing's heat window, "everyone can go and fuck themselves, yea". The Omega had chuckled, but also blushed  –  he was flattered by the expression of care and love. Albeit it being in the Feng-Xin style.